Verizon getting rid of contracts and making changes to data plans Aug 13

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just contacted VZW trying to get the 12GB for $80 a month as we are on the More everything "I think" at $80 for 10gb... Of course our bill will go UP by doing this as we get our monthly line access is $15 not $20 because of our EDGE plan or whatever....

What really bothers me is when we got on this plan it was $100/month then a week later we got a letter saying that since we had been with VZW so long we were getting it for $80 which I was pleased with. But now that has all changed again. I just don't know what to do with VZW anymore. Seems if they are so happy with us being a customer and so eager to "please" me when I call or online chat that someone could say oh yes I see you have been with us for 7 years or more now we can upgrade you that 2GB a month at no cost... Especially when they look at our usage and it is generally less than 6GB a month... I would downgrade but I just don't sleep well at night without that buffer zone... The GF and her mother can both be airheads and I can see them racking up big data all of a sudden not knowing it.
Before I left Verizon they offered me a really good deal, loyalty they called it, IF I signed another contract. I said no. They asked why. I said "21 years of paying my bill on time should have proven my loyalty" thanked her for her time and switched carriers a day or so later.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4