VZW Now Offering Plan Savings for Month-to-Month Customers Moving to More Everything

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
You know there are people that are just eating this crap up, believing it is good. I currently have an UDP, 2 dumb phones and an add on line to keep my UDP to get the S4. pay about $155 a month. Plan on just converting the 2 dumb phones to 2GB plans, pay the $60 extra per month and then get the phones on a 2 yr contract. Gonna save me money over this Snake Oil they call Share everything.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Plan on just converting the 2 dumb phones to 2GB plans, pay the $60 extra per month and then get the phones on a 2 yr contract.

So you're going to pay an extra $1840 (including the $400 up-front for two phones), over the course of 24 months to get two phones worth @ $1300? Finance win.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
For me the edge plan has been great.....I just had to learn how to manage my data. Losing unlimited data is not the end of the world people....

sent from my hot Note 3

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dear Big Red,

I have been a loyal customer for 15 years. I have purchased my phone, and would like a discount on my services since I am a month to month subscriber. Previously, my phone was a subsidized phone, but that was over 2 years ago. What plan do you have available for loyal customers like me?

Sincerely,

Akhenax
----------------------------

Dear Loyal Customer,

Unfortunately the unlimited data plan does not exist at this time. We suggest you visit www.tmobile.com, browse plans and select the right one for you. T-Mobile has some excellent rates for our previous unlimited customers.

Good luck,
VZW Customer Service.

Last edited:

Wild Willy

Reaction score
Yes, I have the unlimited, too, for my phone. 4-line family plan, just bought a smart phone and data plan for the bride, the bill went up appreciably. Planning on keeping the unlimited even though I don't use that much, it is nice to have in case you need it. Means I will be buying the next phone at full retail, but $600 up front to keep the plan, and the freedom of changing whenever I want is better than another $30 more, or whatever, per month for the next 2 years.

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
oops

Last edited:

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
So you're going to pay an extra $1840 (including the $400 up-front for two phones), over the course of 24 months to get two phones worth @ $1300? Finance win.

Currently the 2 add ons are smart phones, currently have 2 dumb phones..

I add 2 lines--looking at $100 phones = $200
current plan $155 + $60 per month for data x 24 = $5160

If i was to switch to share everything with 3 smartphones and a dumbphone,

150 for the phones lines and $100 for 10 GB of data x 24 = $6000(and this is without tax)

Saves me $840...That is why.

jimmya

Reaction score
So now i can just use the 4 phones i have now and with 10gigs it will be 160$ a month?

redbean123

Reaction score
I never heard it before but why seems everybody didn't trust Big Red so much ?