Verizon Galaxy Nexus Makes Its Debut Video Appearance in the Wild!

suliman

Reaction score
why isnt the carrier shown in the lock screen? or does this not happen on the gnex?

edit: oh i see its at the bottom.

Last edited:

Tio Gardi

Reaction score
my-body-is-ready.png

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up man. I've been hoping for weeks and still, nothing has come to fruition.

the funny thing is that i think verizon is getting barraged with people asking. I've been going to the website for about the last 7 days in a row to chat. verizon is making harder and harder to find the "chat now" button. in order to find it this morning, i had to act like a new customer and add a phone/plan to my cart before the button showed up.

rowdyguy124

Reaction score
I'm sure with the delays they have had in releasing the 4G version of this phone they won't want to wait too much longer as the testers are likely using their phones night and day in every possible scenario. And there is nothing to say they haven't been testing this for sometime before. Which would have helped them to find issues with the phone. Hence the delayed release and the ICS 4.02. I am expecting a 12/12-12/16 release date. If any past that I think I'm going to end my wait since July and get in on a Razor, Droid 4 or Rezound.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the battery is the same battery used in the GSM non 4GLTE version? Below is the image I captured from the video.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry to nitpick, but did anyone notice this phone did not have 4G ?

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
I've been following this phone for months now.. This is such a tease.. But I looked at the guys other videos which he uploaded, and he made a teaser of the Droid RAZR before it released. He uploaded that video on November 1st. The phone actually released on the 11th, and preorders started on the 3rd IIRC. My guess...well.. I'm hoping that preorders will start in the next couple of days with the release being the 8th-12th. Just ball-parking.

Sorry to nitpick, but did anyone notice this phone did not have 4G ?

Not everyone is in a 4g area..
4G LTE Network | Verizon Wireless

Last edited:

birddroid

Reaction score
is the metal part above the battery where a sim card goes or an sd card?