Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Nexus, and Yes, More Galaxy Nexus Goodies!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
But won't the curved glass make people look fat when they see their own reflection? I use my Thunderbolt screen when it's off, to check my hair and makeup before meetings. Being a girl, this curved glass thing might be a deal breaker. Lol!!!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt
lol, i can honestly say that situation did not cross my mind once.... but im a dude. Maybe turn on front camera and do your makeup from that? :biggrin: Im like Macgyver, figuring out the impossible :icon_ banana:.

chewy74

Reaction score
with the thunderbolts track record, i wouldn't be surprised if that drains the battery too

;)

But won't the curved glass make people look fat when they see their own reflection? I use my Thunderbolt screen when it's off, to check my hair and makeup before meetings. Being a girl, this curved glass thing might be a deal breaker. Lol!!!

smokiedabong

Reaction score

You're a blonde girl , aren't you? Just sain'.

lemodular

Reaction score

Turn the phone sideways. :)

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Sideways by no means makes you look like Stewie . The image reflected by a concave surface will make your head look skinny.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I'm don't think Nexus is the perfect phone by any means!!! :icon_ lala:

:hail:NEXUS!!!

^OH snap, You didn't just see me do that! :icon_eek:

Oh Yeah, @Benson, you're like the keeper of the Nexus rumors! Whenever I need a rumor, I look at one of your posts! I dub you, SBenson the Super Ninja Nexus Rumor Giver!!! (don't say that 10 times fast!) :happy:

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Sideways by no means makes you look like Stewie . The image reflected by a concave surface will make your head look skinny.

You are right, I was thinking the fun house mirrors at carnivals at the time.. why did the movie 'Mask' just pop into my head ..:)

pyro6128

Reaction score
I for one welcome our new nexus overlord

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk