Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Nexus, and Yes, More Galaxy Nexus Goodies!

sb1831

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for news on the boot loader. It's still not listed as a dev phone, had VZW branding and VZW apps installed.

toyotaking88

Reaction score
Are there any shots after you click the developer tab?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sb1831

Reaction score
Are there any shots after you click the developer tab?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I'm just hoping they didn't simply relocate the App Settings>App Development tab>Debugging, stay awake, mock locations to this new "Developer tab"

toyotaking88

Reaction score
Thanks Benson. I thought it would have more options than that. Guess that all you need though. Right? Or is there more that could have been added.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's a saying about what to believe based on whether you hear, or see it.

Either way, until the device is in MY hand, I won't believe anyone.

Nyobie

Reaction score
But won't the curved glass make people look fat when they see their own reflection? I use my Thunderbolt screen when it's off, to check my hair and makeup before meetings. Being a girl, this curved glass thing might be a deal breaker. Lol!!!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

toyotaking88

Reaction score
But won't the curved glass make people look fat when they see their own reflection? I use my Thunderbolt screen when it's off, to check my hair and makeup before meetings. Being a girl, this curved glass thing might be a deal breaker. Lol!!!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

That's hilarious I actually laughed my a** off.

chewy74

Reaction score
sometimes it feels cult-like...

As long as the majority isn't serving up the purple koolaide, let them preach...

sigh... when will you learn that group-think is the only thing that should determine your personal preferences?

plus, half the threads on this forum wouldn't exist if people didn't try and convince other people why one phone is better than another, regardless of an individual's wants/needs...

dancedroid