Verizon Droid X inventories becoming depleted

paragonalley

Reaction score
I picked up mine on Friday in Natick, MA. Got the last one the store had. There were a few people in line behind me who were asking for them.

jguinn2005

Reaction score
Well today i decided that i was gonna go find my a droid x ... sucess! I was able to get it through a private dealer, they had one left. After 5 minutes of being in the store a guy came in asking if they had anymore, mopr at least no in the store. The manager made a phone call to her central office and 30 minutes later he had a droid x as well.

RedShiftRider

Reaction score
Got a delivery from FedEx which I am assuming is my Droid X since I have not ordered anything else. Unfortunatly I was not here and have to wait for redelivery. :/

solomonshv

Reaction score
So, it looks like I'll be getting my first Droid X tomorrow. I ordered my Droid at 1am on the 15th, with over night shipping, and i'll be getting it on the 20th. Over night my ass! If Motorola/Verizon ever want sell am many phones as Apple/AT&T at one time, they have to step up their game.

They couldn't handle 50k orders in 48 hours while their direct competitors did 10 TIMES am much in the same time frame. SHAME!!!

Anyway. My second Droid which I ordered Friday evening probably wont come in until Friday or following Monday.

And for those waiting to get the phone, Verizon actually has these in stock, but they are just taking their sweet time shipping them. That's all. They shipped my Droid X on Sunday and it was in the FedEx system since this morning.