Order the Droid X from Best Buy: Avoid Mail in Rebate!

wexplex

Reaction score
Welp I went yesterday and preordered from best buy!!! Talked to the guy working there said not many people had preordered from that particular store.

intodeep

Reaction score
I went to get the incredible a few months back at BB and the guy working there told me they culd not honor my new every two there. so i would have lost that 100$

Is that true or did i just talk to someone who did not know what he was talking about?

soulpatch

Reaction score
I went to get the incredible a few months back at BB and the guy working there told me they culd not honor my new every two there. so i would have lost that 100$

Is that true or did i just talk to someone who did not know what he was talking about?

You talked to a moron. They do have the issue where their computer reads that the NE2 is $50 as opposed to the $100 some of us get so you have to have a manager come over most likely to edit the order but they will be able to see the credit on your account to know it is legit.

TK4261

Reaction score
Looks like from what droid-life is saying: BestBuy is no longer taking pre-orders they may have reached their first allocation.
I was the #3 pre-order at my BestBuy.

wexplex

Reaction score
Looks like from what droid-life is saying: BestBuy is no longer taking pre-orders they may have reached their first allocation.
I was the #3 pre-order at my BestBuy.
I saw that at work. I almost didnt go after work yesterday. I'm glad I did!

_Droid

Reaction score
Too Late

:mad:I finally decided to dump my iPhone and get the Droid X only to discover BB is no longer acceping pre orders. I may cry........:icon_cussing:

fishstick600

Reaction score

intodeep

Reaction score

You talked to a moron. They do have the issue where their computer reads that the NE2 is $50 as opposed to the $100 some of us get so you have to have a manager come over most likely to edit the order but they will be able to see the credit on your account to know it is legit.

Thank you. I may have to try to get it from Best Buy then. I like not having to wait for a rebate and i have a 15$ coupon i can use there too.

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
- how? i went this weekend and they said no preorders as of yet.

Its only for people who ordered the incredible.

How did you pre order through verizon? i just called verizon after reading this post and i was told there is no pre ordering? i too had an incredible on order and canceled it

I dont know then. Thats what they told me. I was just going to cancel and go to best buy, but they asked what phone I wanted and I said the X. They told me they were offering pre orders to people who wanted to make the switch.

goukyfive

Reaction score
Does anyone actually know how much it will be with out a contract?

fis

Reaction score
Didn't anybody learn from the Incredible? Don't pre-order. Wait until Wirefly launches it at midnight the 14th.