Update may be coming

Dmw017

Reaction score
I got my D3 on 8/17 and the excessive blue tint isnt there on my pics. I tested stock camera shots with Camera360 and FXCamera and they were all identical, bright and colorful.
My Cell Standby uses about 30-40% of battery.
Today I used the battery for 7 and a half hours and it was at 30% left when I plugged it in. Battery endured medium usage (Live wallpaper, auto brightness, music on virtually on all day, no games played, display was on for about 3 hours) Pretty much just listened to music and spent most of my time on the home screen tweaking ADW settings. Calibrated my battery the first day I got it btw, I imagined it would last a lot longer than its been doing though, hopefully it improves within a week.

spillner

Reaction score
I got my D3 on 8/17 and the excessive blue tint isnt there on my pics. I tested stock camera shots with Camera360 and FXCamera and they were all identical, bright and colorful.
My Cell Standby uses about 30-40% of battery.
Today I used the battery for 7 and a half hours and it was at 30% left when I plugged it in. Battery endured medium usage (Live wallpaper, auto brightness, music on virtually on all day, no games played, display was on for about 3 hours) Pretty much just listened to music and spent most of my time on the home screen tweaking ADW settings. Calibrated my battery the first day I got it btw, I imagined it would last a lot longer than its been doing though, hopefully it improves within a week.

Anychance we can see a sample picture with auto focus and florescent setting?

Dmw017

Reaction score
And the best soft keyboard.
MOTOBLUR multitouch keyboard

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

darkmatter

Reaction score
Why would you need a a full size keyboard when you already have the best qwerrty keyboard of any smart phone?

for very extended periods of typing... like school work. It could replace my laptop. I don't need a laptop dock, don't need a big screen anyway, I just want a full size keyboard for typing reports and such.

Dmw017

Reaction score
Ah fair enough.
Im probably going to be using my D3 for typing up some reports when I get tired of lugging around my 13lbs laptop. The hard keyboard isn't too bad and the multitouch keyboard is somewhat better in ease of use and typing faster.

Fr33dom

Reaction score
One more got the OAT, any way to grab the update.zip from moto server?

I got an OTA update for my Droid3 today.
I got an OTA update for my Droid3 today.

Personally, until we start seeing several people getting an update over a short period of time, then I'm sitting tight. Not that there is a "moto server" anywhere to grab it from anyway. It just doesn't look like a released update yet.

cerps

Reaction score
Personally, until we start seeing several people getting an update over a short period of time, then I'm sitting tight. Not that there is a "moto server" anywhere to grab it from anyway. It just doesn't look like a released update yet.
With the atrix they were able to find some good stuff by grabbing the updates from the servers. I'd suggest hitting up the atrix forums XDA and try it out. The 2dcour offered over there in the droid3 forums to help and try to get the pudding bootloader unlock working for you guys. I'd post a link but not sure I can and I'm on my Touchpad so finding it would take a while