Sent from my bootlocked D2G using DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It will be packed with mods speed & such I have learned a lot over the last month & also I am working on getting the android dev school fully online

kickyindahead

Reaction score
yea I am on vaca & I will be pushing out my version for the GRd rom it Will be

WoZtastic

Dang .. between you ... Angel and Ultim8... its gonna be hard to choose roms .. just an idea i noticed .. with using the other guys .. im big into wallpapers .. theyre changed frequently on my phone .. maybe you could have some kind of WoZtastic type of stock wallpaper that comes with the rom .. just an idea :icon_eek: ... but seriously cant wait ... im sure i can speak for all d2g users when i say that its a blessing to have people workin on the d2g instead of going to all the newer phones and leavin us hangin in the dust.. .. and if ya ever need a tester .. feel free to fling stuff my way . ive got lots of spare time now that im done with school.

oh and cant forget fenom too .. i sported his rom there for a while too .. you all have done amazing work!

Last edited:

AAProdz

Reaction score
So, I've been on this site for about 2 weeks now. and I saw this thread.. I've had Gingerbread for about a week now on my d2g...is that what we're talking about? :p

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Where did you get the leak From >???????????

AAProdz

Reaction score
I don't really remember but, if you all want it I can upload it, it's still in my phone's root.

AAProdz

Reaction score
and it works flawlessly. :p

& it's pre-rooted

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe they are talking about the d2 global. You have the leak for the d2 right? Is it compatible with the global?

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

rusty815

Reaction score
yeah, the leak that you have is for the droid 2, what were talking about is gingerbread for the droid 2 global, which isnt out yet.

AAProdz

Reaction score
yeah, it's completely compatible.. I own the D2G. and as i said, i've been running my GB for a week now with no problems. :]

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool. I was looking at your screenshot which indicated a d2. I'm on a d2 and would like to get gb as well. Which file did you use? The monster one?

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

kickasz23

Reaction score
yeah i would like to see this link as well...home all day no finals today so i am bored.