Two Releases Two Days, Froyo Anyone? - Sapphire 0.6.0

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Your battery life is awesome! I do not seem to get the same though, haven't even since before root. I am using setCPU and have profiles set all ondemand.

JLangevin

Reaction score
Hmm, thats odd. What does the battery condition say? How old is your battery? My droid is one of the originals so its a good 8 months old. I was starting to think that my battery was going bad with how fast it died on the old ROMs and how long it took to charge. So far, this is not the case for me.

While we are on the subject, I just had a couple more phone calls, and played some games on it and finally dropped to the 60% indicator. Lovin it!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can use drocap2 for screenshots bud ;)

JLangevin

Reaction score

You know, I thought of that, but I frequent some other forums where people always post "Picture or it didnt happen" - When I used to post screenshots, people would come back with "that could be anyones image"

I mean, 1556 is by no means legendary or whatnot, but I just chose to do it this way for the sake of being a newbie on the forum :p

JLangevin

Reaction score
Also, I am not very familiar with Linpack and it benched at 15.423 - Is this any good?

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

You know, I thought of that, but I frequent some other forums where people always post "Picture or it didnt happen" - When I used to post screenshots, people would come back with "that could be anyones image"

I mean, 1556 is by no means legendary or whatnot, but I just chose to do it this way for the sake of being a newbie on the forum :p
meh....haven't heard that one on here....Nice score BTW. Best I ever got was 1669 :)

But for now, I just stay clocked around 600 or so. I have no real need for Super speed.

JLangevin

Reaction score
Thanks! I just started getting into this ROM and ROOTing stuff. Its a lot of fun. The forums Im referring to are pretty much all PC stuff. I used to do a lot of overclocking and pushed an old 1.86ghz E6300 C2D to 4ghz stable on water cooling. I dont know what the big deal was, but people would not accept screenshots.

If I didnt post a picture of the system itself and in some cases a video of the PC running on stress test, I was completely discredited!

But to keep this topic on track, the only "problem" I can even remotely find is the issue with Facebook Sync... which to me isnt a problem since I turn off all auto sync anyway.

tsitalon1

Reaction score
What! FB sync doesn't work on this rom?

I use it for alot of my contact pics......

JLangevin

Reaction score
There are several reports of it not working, but I believe there have already been some instructions on how to fix it. I personally havent cared for that so I just left it alone.

I personally hated using it for contact pics because they always seemed to blow up and look distorted and pix-elated on my screen.

bhughesiii

Reaction score
My quadrant score was only 1139, below the nexus one :(.
My phone is only about 4 months old. Condition says good. It has been unplugged since last night around 10PM and it just hit 40%.

ahendric

Reaction score
Where's my Droid

Love this rom, love the concept of a complete build up.

I am getting a 15.7-15.3 on linpak and a consistant 11xx on Quadrant, just on everything set to ondemand. Temps seem much cooler than some of the other roms I have been running the last two weeks.

Facebook? - don't care, that is more my kids than me.

But where is my droid ringtone? I love having that, I didn't realize that it was missing until I got an email this morning. So sad.

Thanks sniffle and cvpcs

JLangevin

Reaction score
Just looked at the "Move to SDCard" and its grayed out on all apps. Hmm...

mentaloaf

Reaction score
My quadrant was consistently 1600 with BB v0.2.1, I'm getting 1200-1300 with this rom and the same kernel and same setup. What does that mean? Is that a pretty big performance difference? It does seem a tad bit slower, and I can't seem to put apps2sd on this one...Very smooth and stable though...

bhughesiii

Reaction score
One vast improvement I have seen, is that I like using the setcpu widget on my home screen. When I was using BB or UD, the screen would hang when unlocking and I can't do anything for a good 15 - 20 seconds unless the widget was off. This ROM, no problemo.