Thunderbolt? Yay or Nay

ogmodnar

Reaction score
Yay.

I'd wait a couple days however. They are experiencing some problems putting the Thunderbolts on the system, probably rushed it a bit.

Should have a fix shortly. Mine connects to internet, but interittently drops connection. Phone is great, basically was buying a new phone and although I love
the Droid X, its getting long in the tooth.

Reaction score
OMG, just checked my phone (I had been doing some housework for an hour or so). It has 52% left and has been running for 7 hours with my normal usage and Saturday activity. If this battery lasts more than 14 hours, then it will confirm that the Bloatware really sucks the life out of this phone! (I rooted and got rid of 90% of the bloat programs.)

alboboy10

Reaction score
OMG, just checked my phone (I had been doing some housework for an hour or so). It has 52% left and has been running for 7 hours with my normal usage and Saturday activity. If this battery lasts more than 14 hours, then it will confirm that the Bloatware really sucks the life out of this phone! (I rooted and got rid of 90% of the bloat programs.)

Mine was at a 24 hours light use (lots of texts) and 40% left lol. I restarted it now and jumped down to 21%.

I'm waiting for an easier way to root and I'm gonna do it too.

LadyVanilla

Reaction score
I'm coming over from the iphone and I'm so happy with my Thunderbolt. I'm not going back.

LadyVanilla

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Because the available methods are very...picky I guess. I'm pretty nervous about it too but, I was the same way when I rooted my D1 and that went fine. Planning on rooting tomorrow dancedroid

Why am I so afraid to root?

I feel like a plumber with a snake.

Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
Because the available methods are very...picky I guess. I'm pretty nervous about it too but, I was the same way when I rooted my D1 and that went fine. Planning on rooting tomorrow dancedroid

Why am I so afraid to root?

I feel like a plumber with a snake.

Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

Hmmm. I will need somebody to talk me through it. I'm not afraid of hacking a PC to death, but I can't "Brick" a PC.

ICEMAN 316

Reaction score
Yay!!! Awesome phone. 4g is insane. Love it !

sent from my VZW Thunderbolt 4G LTE

LadyVanilla

Reaction score
Lmbo; It might sound lame but I love live wallpaper. Just the whole freedomof the phone and what you said about itunes..Lol. This is just an awesome phone I could go on all night.

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
Lmbo; It might sound lame but I love live wallpaper. Just the whole freedomof the phone and what you said about itunes..Lol. This is just an awesome phone I could go on all night.

Live wallpaper is cool. Some of the TV apps (free) are great too.