FOR Those Who Bought ThunderBolt With Extended Battery Today!!!...

want a droid

Reaction score
If you went to the store and picked up the extended battery along with your ThunderBolt, will you please post up a bunch of pictures ASAP!

I already ordered my ThunderBolt, but would like to know if I should order the extended battery or not, and if I should I want to order it before 4:30pm local time so I can get it tomorrow with my phone.

Thank you

Reaction score
If you went to the store and picked up the extended battery along with your ThunderBolt, will you please post up a bunch of pictures ASAP!

I already ordered my ThunderBolt, but would like to know if I should order the extended battery or not, and if I should I want to order it before 4:30pm local time so I can get it tomorrow with my phone.

Thank you

I won't have my phone until tomorrow, however, from what I've heard, the Extended battery (and cover) is compatible with the Car and Multimedia docks. (It's that way with my Droid X as well.)

Here is one "leak" that shows the Multimedia Dock will work: Leaked Accessory Photos

EDIT: Also, you can probably just pick them up at any local Verizon Store tomorrow after you phone arrives.

shortsxit

Reaction score
They (at least my store) is really lacking with accessories. No docks or batteries--just different cases.

Reaction score
They (at least my store) is really lacking with accessories. No docks or batteries--just different cases.

Mine was too, that's why I went to BJ's Wholesale, no one was there, lol. Check kiosks like that (in-store).

shortsxit

Reaction score
I have an employee discount so I'll either wait or see what's available online. I did get one of those double cases though. Its a silicone case and a shell together.

Reaction score
I have an employee discount so I'll either wait or see what's available online. I did get one of those double cases though. Its a silicone case and a shell together.

BJ's honored my Employee discount on accessories, and you don't need to be a BJ's member to buy from them.

Reaction score

BJ's honored my Employee discount on accessories, and you don't need to be a BJ's member to buy from them.

No BJs here in so. cal :(

What about Sam's Club or Costco? If you do a Store Locator, it will also show the Kiosks that are in other stores... may want to check some of the less busy places :D

shortsxit

Reaction score

No BJs here in so. cal :(

What about Sam's Club or Costco? If you do a Store Locator, it will also show the Kiosks that are in other stores... may want to check some of the less busy places :D

Not a bad idea. I just want that multimedia dock! Especially since it charges a spare battery!

Reaction score

djcyph

Reaction score

Thank you

I won't have my phone until tomorrow, however, from what I've heard, the Extended battery (and cover) is compatible with the Car and Multimedia docks. (It's that way with my Droid X as well.)

Here is one "leak" that shows the Multimedia Dock will work: Leaked Accessory Photos

EDIT: Also, you can probably just pick them up at any local Verizon Store tomorrow after you phone arrives.

i dont think so for the car dock (which i finally got working man!).....the phone fits very snug in the dock..i dont even think it will fit with a case

djcyph

Reaction score
Reaction score
i dont think so for the car dock (which i finally got working man!).....the phone fits very snug in the dock..i dont even think it will fit with a case

The "snug" fit is from top-to-bottom though, not in thickness. I will know for certain tomorrow, but I am not losing hope, lol

EDIT: Maybe I will just purchase an extra "regular" battery for normal use, and the extended battery for when I travel and can't charge it.

Last edited: