HTC extended battery purchase

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hey just ordered the 2750 extended batter is there anything I need to do or break it in or train it so I can maximize its full potential? Also I've heard and read that their was 4 g issues with the back cover or not having the copper contacts . I haven't got the battery yet as it should he here this week .....any insight u can't prove would be great thanks all

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

wardo

Reaction score
Check out the battery sticky for info. The case I have from Verizon is fine with all the antennas.

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Can't find it

JRParsons

Reaction score
No connectivity issues here. Using the oem extended battery and back cover. I think it's mostly the aftermarket extended batteries that have had the issues.

tbolt1125

Reaction score
I've had mine for a week and no issues, the extended battery is a huge improvement I have no complaints with this phone now

sent from the bolt

smokey1336

Reaction score
I just got my extended battery last week Im on vacation this week so I am able to see what life I get out of this thing......Ok three days later Im at 25% battery working on 3D 12Hrs and 37 min and thats not heavy usage its not no usage its moderate usage texts, phone calls, appbrain surfing, watched a few crackle movies so I am plugging in this morning with the 25% left got to run around all day and cant be stuck with a dead phone cause I didnt plug in but I am extremely happy with the life of this battery. It is a verizon oem 2750 I purchased for 25.00 at verizon as they are still on sale till end of the month.
Now my setup that I am using is the new 906w radio,cm7 2.6.35.14 kernel(running 245 min 1024 max)(no setcpu) and liquid thunderbread 2.6 rom. Have not expericed any reboots not slow at all Missing the google voice for texting but I never use it anyways (Swype is the way to go) oh and I removed Launcher pro and replaced with Go launcher as it uses less memory on my bolt.....So there are my specs as to what I am running. Anyone wanna try this config out? post so others can enjoy the benefits of better battery life :p:blink:

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Do I charge it 1 st how do I break it on or don't I