Droid X Extended Battery

idol

Reaction score
Hello. I have recently purchased the extended battery. I have heard some issues about using it with the standard cover, but I am not sure if I should purchase the extended cover as i don't want the extra length on the back of my phone. Have any of you used the extended battery with the standard door? And if so have you had any problems with the LCD?

Gypsy Mama

Reaction score
My husband is using the extended battery with the standard door and no lcd problems.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
I

idol

Reaction score
Thanks. Anyone else using the standard door.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sugarnova

Reaction score
The standard door doesn't fit with my extended battery. I know some people have made it work, but it would put way too much pressure on my screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gobbles23

Reaction score
I had issues when I tapped on the screen work the extended battery and standard door.

makaveliq3

Reaction score
I had issues when I tapped on the screen work the extended battery and standard door.

do not put the standard door on with the extended battery. It is bad for the screen. If you must see for yourself, put it on and touch the screen just a tad harder then a light tap and you will see very clearly the amount of pressure its putting on the screen from behind. A white background makes it really obvious when testing.

tighand44

Reaction score
I have the mugen 3600 and I don't mind the bigger door at all it doesn't make the phone that thick, has a nice feel to it and doesn't look like an abortion like the extended batteries for the milestone. Stay away from the cheap brands they are not much if any better than your stock one

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums