Extended battery?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It would probably be ok because the case covers all but the camera and speaker. Wouldn't take it around any kind of dust or moisture though.

I got mine from Motorola with a 60% code. I picked mine up for $25 delivered.

Nobody has addressed my question though. I have just the extended battery with the original cover. The ext battery with the original cover puts pressure on the back of the screen. I have the Verizon holster/case. Is it safe to use the extended battery without the back cover, but in the holster case?

Thanks,
John

DroidForums junkie!!

DroidX316

Reaction score
I got mine from Motorola with a 60% code. I picked mine up for $25 delivered.

Nobody has addressed my question though. I have just the extended battery with the original cover. The ext battery with the original cover puts pressure on the back of the screen. I have the Verizon holster/case. Is it safe to use the extended battery without the back cover, but in the holster case?

Thanks,
John

Well i dont have the holster case but i have the Body Glove case and my extended battery with the new door put pressure on my phone to,so i just keep the door off and have had no problems,

swagmonster

Reaction score
So now I'm uber confused, I read the reviews the motorola battery was called junk, the seido was highly glorified tho, both have had the accurate reading problem, would reseting the batt stats from cw fix the accurate reading?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You know, I've wondered the exact same thing!

So now I'm uber confused, I read the reviews the motorola battery was called junk, the seido was highly glorified tho, both have had the accurate reading problem, would reseting the batt stats from cw fix the accurate reading?

DroidForums junkie!!

swagmonster

Reaction score
I'm deffinetly buying myself an extended battery just which one lol, I'm not diggin the huge lump seido gives but if it waaayyy better than motos I'm grabbin it

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I have the DX with the extended battery and I have a Nantech Vertx case on it. I am running BBC Darkside rom and I get easily through a full day. My day starts at 5am and ends at 11pm and I always have at least 20% on battery life left. I have the VZW 1800mah battery. Well worth the money.

swagmonster

Reaction score
That's with th dx which has better batt life thn d2 any one wanna say something about seido? Is the bulge worth the life?

Dustin.

Reaction score
That's with th dx which has better batt life thn d2 any one wanna say something about seido? Is the bulge worth the life?

Well since the bulge would mean a bigger battery, which would mean more mAH, then yes, essentially it would be worth the battery life, but I personally wouldn't want the gigantic bulge.

swagmonster

Reaction score
So does the moto suck as bad as they say and I saw a seido slim extended batt anythotts on tht

Jordan8

Reaction score
So does the moto suck as bad as they say and I saw a seido slim extended batt anythotts on tht

You get ~20% more battery with motos extended battery.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jordan8

Reaction score
Not to familar with them. If the battery is bigger, you'd most likely get more life off of it.

I think seidos slim battery is alil less then motos though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was planning on getting an extended battery, since I use my phone quite often and I'm a terrible battery conserver. Is the standard Motorola extended battery the best one, or have others come out? I'm pretty new at all this.

Also, I have the Otterbox Defender case, which I love. I heard that th extended batteries won't fit at all with it though. What's a comparable case (or the closest) that will fit with the honking battery in? Thanks for the help!

I love my extended batt. Provides a few more hours for me.

As for defender case, heard it don't fit. Have mine in the commuter case and can't even tell I have extended in.

The 2600 is out, but its BIG.

Tap'n from DX while sit'n by a PC.