Three important questions

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Ok now I am getting confused... what is the most powerful 4g device coming out for Verizon? Another question I currently have an upgrade available with a $30 dollar credit will that increase if I do not upgrade? One last one for my gf she wants the Iphone 4 but it is not available as a choice when I click upgrade on her line what is the deal with that?

ras0787

Reaction score
Ok now I am getting confused... what is the most powerful 4g device coming out for Verizon? Another question I currently have an upgrade available with a $30 dollar credit will that increase if I do not upgrade? One last one for my gf she wants the Iphone 4 but it is not available as a choice when I click upgrade on her line what is the deal with that?

1. There is a dual core phone coming out in a couple months I believe I forgot the name of it though.

2. On the contrary if you dont use it before they fully do away with the new every two upgrade policy you will lose that, plus the chance to upgrade. I believe the guy at verizon told me if you don't use your upgrade on time (6 months after you're up for an upgrade I believe is what he said) you will lose it or something along those lines.

3. The iphone4 is the exact reason they are doing away with the new every two policy so you probably won't be able to upgrade to that phone at all. Don't let her cross over to the dark side anyway! The android platform is so much better!

Hope this helps!

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
What is this I hear about the "Targa" quadcore is it coming out soon as well?

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Can anyone help shed more light on my questions?