Those who ordered online for Sat. delivery...

texasPI

Reaction score
When you track your order what does it say under service type? Mine says standard overnight with estimated delivery Nov. 9th. Definitely NOT what I paid for. I'm gonna be like a little boy throwing a temper tantrum if I don't get mine tomorrow! :mad:

Shipment Dates

Ship date
helpIcon.gif

Nov 6, 2009

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Nov 9, 2009 by 3:00 PM

Destination

MONTGOMERY, AL

lauriep

Reaction score
How did you do this online? That option never came up when I ordered mine. I called CS this morning to have them manually change it to Sat. delivery, and was told that wasn't possible, as online ordering is completely automated and set up for overnight only (in this case). She couldn't even cancel my order (which was already in warehouse to ship) and let me make another order. She said only when you call in the order, and talk to a real person, can you use the Sat. delivery option.

BiggDogg

Reaction score
I'm in same boat. Although, whenever FedEx has delivered to me in the past, they have delivered on a Saturday. So since I have overnight shipping, I am expecting it to be delivered on Saturday. More or less, hoping(and praying!). lol

Hoss

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'm assuming mine will be delivered Monday morning sometime.

Ah well

grumpy

Reaction score
same here. I called and talked to a rep but he basically said I live in the sticks so no Sat Delivery. Monday it will show up at work.

By then I will have read enough threads that setup will be a breeze :) (got 2 look at the positive isde)

ebean

Reaction score
actually, if you check on fedex website it says monday before 3pm.

louie2

Reaction score
MOTA855MOT A855 DROID DIG1$299.99$299.99WAR60021 YR. MFG. WARRANTY1$0.00$0.00PDASDPCH3CAS:UNIV PDA POUCH1$19.99$9.99MICUSBVPCVPC:UNI MICRO USBVPC1$29.99$14.99MOTA855PRPSCR:MOT A855 PRIVACY1$12.99$11.69MOTA855MNTMTS:MOTO DROID MOUNT1$29.99$26.99MWIPESPE: UNV SCRN WIPE2$4.99$9.98FEDEXSHP006FEDEX SAT BY 12PM
Order this @ 7am rep having to me by 12 noon

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat too. Not until Monday by 3 PM

BiggDogg

Reaction score
I don't see why they just can't have you order online and pick up in-store. It seems like it would be good business decision, since they could have the associates talk you into getting more accessories when you do pick it up. It would be nice to have that option.

ebean

Reaction score
I don't see why they just can't have you order online and pick up in-store. It seems like it would be good business decision, since they could have the associates talk you into getting more accessories when you do pick it up. It would be nice to have that option.
that would be a very smart option.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I agree with you. Online order pick up for VZW, but then who gets the commission?

flcastillo1975

Reaction score
sorry guys, one of the advantages of going to local stores and talking to reps.... i walked out with mine for 148.27.....and love this phone... why did it take so long to kit the market... the guy who sits next to me has an i phone and is pissed....:)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, one of the advantages of going to local stores and talking to reps.... i walked out with mine for 148.27.....and love this phone... why did it take so long to kit the market... the guy who sits next to me has an i phone and is pissed....:)

I'm in daytona. The reps here are the "nicest" group to say the least. I'll wait and be happy about it. Tell the Iphone user thanks. Competition is good :)

BiggDogg

Reaction score

I agree with you. Online order pick up for VZW, but then who gets the commission?

Who cares? lol :) But really, when you pick it up, that would be the time for the sales guy to make a sales pitch. You already have a paying customer going in there to pick up their phone. Maybe the customer didn't order insurance? It would give the associate the perfect opportunity to make a commission. :icon_ devil: Maybe, the customer might add another line?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Who cares? lol :) But really, when you pick it up, that would be the time for the sales guy to make a sales pitch. You already have a paying customer going in there to pick up their phone. Maybe the customer didn't order insurance? It would give the associate the perfect opportunity to make a commission. :icon_ devil: Maybe, the customer might add another line?

I absolutly agree. Why not. It bills from your local store inventory. So the store gets the sale. You walk in and sign. Then the have an up to try. Funny thing is i went in tonight. Had it in my hand. Not one sales guys said hello. So I left with out the accessories I went in for. Oh well i'll order those online too :icon_ banana: