New Droid X Twitter Clue

Droids

Reaction score
I was part of the IRC team that used a conference call to tell the Seattle winner where to look. His girlfriend actually found it, but is giving it to him for his birthday. We've been working with someone in nearly every city and finally scored one. :)

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I was part of the IRC team that used a conference call to tell the Seattle winner where to look. His girlfriend actually found it, but is giving it to him for his birthday. We've been working with someone in nearly every city and finally scored one. :)

Wow thats awesome! Good Job.

AdamM

Reaction score
I get my Droid X at 10:00 AM EST so in less than 90 min I will have my Droid X, no more scavenger hunts. Good Luck to everyone, if there any phones left.

Jhartle16

Reaction score
Well Vegas and STL are the only two left I think..... I sure hope I make it Back to STL before they announce the location otherwise I have to rely on my wife to find the dang thing! Pretty sure I will be buying one if that is the case! :rolleyes: LOL

debacle

Reaction score
Anyone sitting downtown STL right now waiting for the clue. Wife asked me several times this morning while we was in bed if I was going to go down and look for it. I think she thought it was a neat idea for something to do.

Jhartle16

Reaction score
Anyone sitting downtown STL right now waiting for the clue. Wife asked me several times this morning while we was in bed if I was going to go down and look for it. I think she thought it was a neat idea for something to do.

Good luck to you! If I were not sitting in Rock Island IL right now I would be downtown! I hope I make it back in time to try and get it!

debacle

Reaction score
I used to live around there. We are heading up to Moline next weekend. Tell ya what, WHEN I find it, I will let you touch it IF you bring me back a Harris Pizza. Pizza around here is horrible.

Z

ZeroBarrier

I'm waiting here in Vegas, hopefully it'll be close to downtown Las Vegas (where I live). If it's way out in hoover dam, than forget about it, lol.

Funny that the #1 is in Las Vegas, and it'll be the last one found too, lol.

debacle

Reaction score
Cant get there in time. When the twitter clue hit, I was having lunch with the wife. By the time I seen the message, 8 minutes had passed and I was 40 minutes from Forest Park. Putting me there 20 minutes after GPS coordinates come out. Ah well. Im to darn fat to be running around chasing a dang phone anyways. Would have just sold it on Ebay.