Those who ordered online for Sat. delivery...

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
I guess I wasn't too clear but I paid the $19.99 to have Saturday delivery and I live in a moderate sized city where I've received Sat deliveries before. Don't mind waiting till Monday as long as I'm refunded the fee...I'm assuming the system would not allow me to order if they could not do Sat deliver in my zip.

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
How did you do this online? That option never came up when I ordered mine. I called CS this morning to have them manually change it to Sat. delivery, and was told that wasn't possible, as online ordering is completely automated and set up for overnight only (in this case). She couldn't even cancel my order (which was already in warehouse to ship) and let me make another order. She said only when you call in the order, and talk to a real person, can you use the Sat. delivery option.

It was an option when I checked out.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess I wasn't too clear but I paid the $19.99 to have Saturday delivery and I live in a moderate sized city where I've received Sat deliveries before. Don't mind waiting till Monday as long as I'm refunded the fee...I'm assuming the system would not allow me to order if they could not do Sat deliver in my zip.

You'll be good i've seen others who got this as well. I tried but it was a no go for me. Though I did get the free frt for Monday.

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
actually, if you check on fedex website it says monday before 3pm.

Yeah..thats the problem. I paid for Sat delivery. Oh well...like I said above, no biggie if I get it on Monday as long as I get a credit for the fee I paid..

I guess I'll find out tomorrow! :)

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score

You'll be good i've seen others who got this as well. I tried but it was a no go for me. Though I did get the free frt for Monday.

I hope so! Just don't know if I can wait anymore! Wife is on me about how much time I spend on the computer obsessing over this phone! :icon_eek:

BiggDogg

Reaction score
I need to stop checking my email and clicking on the FedEx tracking hoping the status changes!! It was only shipped from 118 miles away! I can't remember for sure, but I believe the last time I ordered/upgraded I did receive it the next day.

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
I need to stop checking my email and clicking on the FedEx tracking hoping the status changes!! It was only shipped from 118 miles away! I can't remember for sure, but I believe the last time I ordered/upgraded I did receive it the next day.
Been doing that all night...lol:motdroidhoriz:

Goza

Reaction score
What happened is when VZW dfill department went to tag these items, they marked them as standard overnight (which puts it at Monday since Fedex does not make standard overnight shipments on Sat.) instead of Saturday delivery Overnight. Everyone will get a credit on their next bill for the $19.99 they payed for.

JFDroid

Reaction score
What happened is when VZW dfill department went to tag these items, they marked them as standard overnight (which puts it at Monday since Fedex does not make standard overnight shipments on Sat.) instead of Saturday delivery Overnight. Everyone will get a credit on their next bill for the $19.99 they payed for.

I hope this is true as right now I feel like I'm getting screwed out of $20.

xjman349

Reaction score
Just go this Email. If you have received this e-mail, you have been identified as an individual that placed an online equipment order on Friday, 11/6/09, and requested Saturday overnight delivery. Unfortunately, your shipment was incorrectly marked for standard overnight delivery instead of Saturday overnight delivery. Therefore, you will not receive your shipment Saturday, 11/7/09.

If you were charged for Saturday overnight delivery but fail to receive your delivery on Saturday, 11/7/09, we will automatically issue a credit to your account for the Saturday overnight delivery fee. Please do not contact Employee Accounts to obtain a credit as this will be automatically issued to you. Based on your billing cycle, it may take 1-2 billing cycles for your credit to appear.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
No email here. wtf, thanks for your patience? They'll have to do a little better than that.

EDIT: The more I think about this the more upset I become. Come Monday I'll be at work and no one will be home to take delivery so back to Fedex it goes. I then have to try and call them to hold it so I can go pick it up at the fedex distribution point. Thats why I choose Sat delivery to ensure I'd be home. Yeah, could of gotten it in store but who has the time to wait in the long lines at the store? No, not cool at all.

Last edited:

xjman349

Reaction score
No email here. wtf, thanks for your patience? They'll have to do a little better than that.

EDIT: The more I think about this the more upset I become. Come Monday I'll be at work and no one will be home to take delivery so back to Fedex it goes. I then have to try and call them to hold it so I can go pick it up at the fedex distribution point. Thats why I choose Sat delivery to ensure I'd be home. Yeah, could of gotten it in store but who has the time to wait in the long lines at the store? No, not cool at all.

YOu just need to sign and authorize them to leave the package at your house. Easy peazy!

lauriep

Reaction score

YOu just need to sign and authorize them to leave the package at your house. Easy peazy!

And how do you do this? I have the same problem.