[Theme] Sourcery 2.2 Kang - HoneyComb

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Just flashed this and love it! Good work fellas.......no complaints here

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Any chance of getting the animations for this honeycomb theme? I just flashed the previous animations and it didn't go over too good.

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Ill look into getting a working animations flashable zip later on. Might take me a day or 2.

chris231dkz

Reaction score
Just noticed this, landscape lockscreen ringer and unlock icons aren't themed? This is so weird as I was gonna snap this earlier, but I swear it was just the unlock icon that was not themed?

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
I noticed that too. I've seen it on other themed roms quite a bit

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Just noticed this, landscape lockscreen ringer and unlock icons aren't themed? This is so weird as I was gonna snap this earlier, but I swear it was just the unlock icon that was not themed?

Ill look into getting a working animations flashable zip later on. Might take me a day or 2.

I will start working on both. Still quite busy with accomplishing a move and trying to recover from a PC crash.

:angry:mad: PC's

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great job with keeping this up still never got a chance to load it up till now ha been really busy with the new app but looking forward to some honeycomb on good ol sourcery

jrracinfan

Reaction score
You are welcome! I might need to pm you later about something gflam.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Feel free to happy to help with anything

Jasko

Reaction score
I tried installing this over a fresh install of Sourcery and am getting some errors, like Browser not being able to open. I then saw this:

All credit goes to gflam for this. I made a few changes (fonts, a few status bar image changes, and changed default wallpaper). Must add, install this after installing experimental #3 on a "fresh" sourcery. Enjoy guys! :)

What is this experimental #3?

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with the browser. If you don't install exp3 over the top of base sourcery you will get FC when opening market. Basically, its a market update.

You are having issues with the base sourcery browser. Try a reflash of sourcery and start over with a full wipe minus SD card.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
NO

Is this "experiement 3" = to "fix 3" in the settings?

the experimentals and fixes are not the same.
the fixes were there for interactive user tech support when the rom was active.
we would work with a user and place the fix for their problem in the fixes tell them to use the fix than delete.

or if we had a smll fix for everyoine we would announce to use fix 1 2 or 3 but they are not being used anylonger .

imm not sure if there is anything in the fixes left over. i wouldnt use them :)

for the person that never saw them they are listed in the additional programs section between install and delete programs.