[THEME]~Release~ ***RENOVATED***

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey Yank..ive been at Work actually working :(, thats why i havent sent feedback yet..i pm'd you on a quick?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

TechJPC

Reaction score
I downloaded the Transparent (RENOVATED-UD-TPD-V0.1.zip), but I have the gray brick.

OOPS :blush: OK, BRB lemme fix this mess!

Alright - links in the OP have been updated. NOW when you download the transparent pull down, you'll get it. The text color issue should be resolved too - please let me know if it is (or isn't). Thanks and sorry!

Ok, the transparency is there..mucho thanks. After fiddling around , I almost have it perfect. The only thing left is that the line under my notifications is still white. In the screenshot under the drocap2 notification it shows the path of the screenshot and the date in white, but you can't see it in the screenshot. It want it to be black. What t am i missing here ?

Hre are my settings:

Here's what I have selected for notification colors

• Notifications ticker color - White
  • Notifications count color - Black
  • No notification title color - White
  • Clear notifications label color - Black
  • Ongoing notifications title color - White
  • Latest notifications title color - White

Here's what I have selected for Items notifications

• Items title color -Black
  • Items text color -Black
  • Items time color - Black

illmatic636

Reaction score
Nice looking theme, thanks.
I cannot seem to get my notification text to be black. I went into UD settings and everything is set to black, but my font in notifications is white.

First after changing did you confirm by touching the little color "swab" in the middle of the circle? After that did you reboot? Changes will not take affect until you reboot ...

Yes, I did both and it's still white.

I had the same issue. Not sure if this is the problem, but now mine changed to black text on notification drop menu. Make sure when applying the UD user interface settings that you have 3g coverage or wifi active. These UD Settings seem to never take affect for me unless I have 3 g or Wifi working.

Good luck.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I am pretty sure ongoing needs to be black. That's is for all you monitoring items (weather, temp monitor, etc). Better yet, change them all to black just to be safe ...

TechJPC

Reaction score
I am pretty sure ongoing needs to be black. That's is for all you monitoring items (weather, temp monitor, etc). Better yet, change them all to black just to be safe ...

Everything is set to black and it's still the same. AM I missing another UD setting somewhere perhaps ?

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Everything is set to black and it's still the same. AM I missing another UD setting somewhere perhaps ?

I am not sure - maybe it's something with dropcap? I actually flashed UD for the first time ever this morning to test an in-call dialer fix and I played with the notification colors and had them all looking good on my first attempt ... maybe there is a setting in the app to change the color?

TechJPC

Reaction score

I am not sure - maybe it's something with dropcap? I actually flashed UD for the first time ever this morning to test an in-call dialer fix and I played with the notification colors and had them all looking good on my first attempt ... maybe there is a setting in the app to change the color?

Can't be drocap, I have the problem w/o drocap running. Maybe I'll go over to the UD1 thread.

Thanks for you help

alonsou

Reaction score
OOPS :blush: OK, BRB lemme fix this mess!

Alright - links in the OP have been updated. NOW when you download the transparent pull down, you'll get it. The text color issue should be resolved too - please let me know if it is (or isn't). Thanks and sorry!

Ok, the transparency is there..mucho thanks. After fiddling around , I almost have it perfect. The only thing left is that the line under my notifications is still white. In the screenshot under the drocap2 notification it shows the path of the screenshot and the date in white, but you can't see it in the screenshot. It want it to be black. What t am i missing here ?

Hre are my settings:

TechJP Unless you don't want to have the Wireless Carrier displayed on the notification menu (by looking at your attachment I see that either you don't have it set or still white over white) I could suggest you to go to UD settings>user interface>date and provider> make sure that "Display PLMN (status bar) is check and click on "carrier PLMN label color, adjust the color as desired, confirmed and reboot for the change to take effect.

Last edited:

TechJPC

Reaction score

Hre are my settings:

TechJP Unless you don't want to have the Wireless Carrier displayed on the notification menu (by looking at your attachment I see that either you don't have it set or still white over white) I could suggest you to go to UD settings>user interface>date and provider> make sure that "Display PLMN (status bar) is check and click on "carrier PLMN label color, adjust the color as desired, confirmed and reboot for the change to take effect.

Just tried your suggestion, it's still white text underneath my notifications. The "Ongoing" notification has black font underneath , but the regular notification still has white font underneath.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK - just flashed UD again - made a backup of stock this time :biggrin: - I will fiddle with the settings and see what I can come up with ...

First I need to let me battery charge up

TechJPC

Reaction score
OK - just flashed UD again - made a backup of stock this time :biggrin: - I will fiddle with the settings and see what I can come up with ...

I posted the question in the UD1.0 thread ... still no resolution.

At this point, whatever. Not gonna go crazy.
Thanks for all of your help.. Love the Theme :)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Well, unreadable text in the notifications would drive me batty! So, I gotta find a solution or it'll drive me crazy ... even if it isn't my phone :tongue:

TechJPC

Reaction score

Well, unreadable text in the notifications would drive me batty! So, I gotta find a solution or it'll drive me crazy ... even if it isn't my phone :tongue:

I understand .. it's a challenge now :p I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the theme (duh ???)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Notification Text Color

OK, I got it. I flash UD just to straighten this out :biggrin: and then downloaded the theme from the very link posted in the OP. Here is what my pull down looked like before any changes:

Not very pretty at all!
Then I went into User Interface > Date and provider > Carrier PLMN and Carrier SPN are both black. Then went into Notifications colors > ticker color is white / notifications count color is black / no notifications title color is black (just realized I always have stuff ongoing so I didn't test this ... it may need to be white) / clear notification is red (choose what you like) / Ongoing notification title color is white / latest notification title color is white / ALL items under Items notifications (title, text, time) are black.

Here is my end result:

Hope this helps!!

TechJPC

Reaction score
OK, I got it. I flash UD just to straighten this out :biggrin: and then downloaded the theme from the very link posted in the OP. Here is what my pull down looked like before any changes:

Not very pretty at all!
Then I went into User Interface > Date and provider > Carrier PLMN and Carrier SPN are both black. Then went into Notifications colors > ticker color is white / notifications count color is black / no notifications title color is black (just realized I always have stuff ongoing so I didn't test this ... it may need to be white) / clear notification is red (choose what you like) / Ongoing notification title color is white / latest notification title color is white / ALL items under Items notifications (title, text, time) are black.

Here is my end result:

Hope this helps!!

I appreciate ALL the effort you went through and changed everything to what you just did, but it's still a no-go. Don't worry about it. :)