[THEME] RENOVATED FOR UD2.5 (Multiple Devices)

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
This is my fist time using renovated and I have to say it's a very nice theme. I have the transparent pull down and notice white on white text in the ongoing notifications. Is that normal? Any way to change it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is my fist time using renovated and I have to say it's a very nice theme. I have the transparent pull down and notice white on white text in the ongoing notifications. Is that normal? Any way to change it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

change in in ud settings/user interface /status bar then ive noticed you have to reboot

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I help when i can lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

bpowellAU

Reaction score
I am having the same problem as nicole. the notifications are still all white even after changing the text of them to black. Tried rebooting a couple of times. Would love to see a fix other than that love the theme. Keep up the hard work! You just got your self a follower!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I am having the same problem as nicole. the notifications are still all white even after changing the text of them to black. Tried rebooting a couple of times. Would love to see a fix other than that love the theme. Keep up the hard work! You just got your self a follower!

Are you touching the color in the center of the "color circle" after you change it? You need to touch that little color swab in the middle for it to take affect. After that a reboot should change it.

I have, in the past, had to do this twice on UD. I personally tested this so I know it works, but I did wipe before installing 2.5.

Let me know if you get it or not.

Last edited:

jpackage82

Reaction score
i've been trying to download the transparent renovated for ud 2.5 but i'm not getting the background shown, am i supposed to get it?

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
i've been trying to download the transparent renovated for ud 2.5 but i'm not getting the background shown, am i supposed to get it?

If you mean the wallpaper then no, I didn't includee it with the theme. I will post a link for it in a few when I am at a PC.

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tested for dinc no bugs found looks great as always yank your the man im lost with out this theme

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK - changed up the site a little. On the main page you'll see "APPS & MORE", click on it and you'll get links for themed Facebook, Twitter and Gmail. I also made the wall paper and Launcher Pro dock background available.

Let me know if there are any issues ...