[THEME]~RELEASE~ **RENOVATED** for MULTIPLE ROMS

flyinion

Reaction score
As for your question, at the moment I am on Sourcery (v1.3) ... one of the devs (eagle1967) invited me in to be a BETA tester. So, I figured while I waited on Sapphire 2.0 to drop, I'd help them out. Even in the BETA stages it was very snappy and responsive. There are features/additions that I've never seen in any other ROM. But, above all it just continued to get better and better the further into the testing I got. By the time it dropped I was hooked ... fast, stable and (running) cool is always a good combo :tongue:
Plus the devs, eagle & GFlam, are extremely cool (not saying other aren't) and really want to put the best "product" out there.

Slightly confused lol, so you said you support sapphire because you run it, but it sounds like you've switched to running sourcery? Or is/was that just temporary. I've been playing with it a bit, still undecided though whether to switch while waiting to see what cvpcs does with CM7. Going back to old style market (yeah I know Sapphire has only had it since 2.0.2) and having some issues on install with Market restoring everything I don't know.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Slightly confused lol, so you said you support sapphire because you run it, but it sounds like you've switched to running sourcery? Or is/was that just temporary. I've been playing with it a bit, still undecided though whether to switch while waiting to see what cvpcs does with CM7. Going back to old style market (yeah I know Sapphire has only had it since 2.0.2) and having some issues on install with Market restoring everything I don't know.

LOL Yeah, I guess that didn't make too much sense :)

Before I started theming Sapphire was what I always ran. But once I started theming I found I really don't have a "home" ROM ... so busy bouncing back and forth to port and test. But, lately I do find myself going back to Sourcery more often than not.

Last edited:

Apprazer

Reaction score
It has been brought to my attention that some people have been getting bombarded with pop ups on media fire while trying to download the theme. Is this a common problem with everyone?

If it is I will switch to mega uploader ... the only reason I didn't use that to begin with was because I always hated waiting the 30 seconds to download :D
But that, IMO, is better then being plagued by pop ups!

Let me know what you think!

Yank, hope you are doing well.

I download everything to my PC first. The popups are very annoying and the 30 second delays are also annoying, just to a lesser degree. However, I'd tolerate whatever happens on whichever site you choose to remain renovated.

UD3.0 is getting more and more stable. Are you planning to offer your theme for this ROM?

flyinion

Reaction score
It has been brought to my attention that some people have been getting bombarded with pop ups on media fire while trying to download the theme. Is this a common problem with everyone?

If it is I will switch to mega uploader ... the only reason I didn't use that to begin with was because I always hated waiting the 30 seconds to download :D
But that, IMO, is better then being plagued by pop ups!

Let me know what you think!

Yank, hope you are doing well.

I download everything to my PC first. The popups are very annoying and the 30 second delays are also annoying, just to a lesser degree. However, I'd tolerate whatever happens on whichever site you choose to remain renovated.

UD3.0 is getting more and more stable. Are you planning to offer your theme for this ROM?

If you use chrome to phone or the firefox version there is a relatively painless way to get Yank's downloads on your phone without too much trouble if you're near a computer. This is for mediafire so you'll still have to deal with popups on the pc (or run a popup blocker). Once you get the page that has the download link on it, just right-click and chrome to phone it. Then you can tap the link in the notifications area and it will instantly start downloading, no web pages to deal with on the phone and you don't have to deal with USB transfers.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Regarding the downloads ... I have found a little work around :biggrin: From now on they should be direct downloads, so no more redirecting to another page :)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

I'll be honest I've been kinda busy working on another theme and haven't even had a chance to play with GB yet. But, assuming the rules for porting to a GB theme are the same as porting to a froyo ROM (and I don't see why they wouldn't be) and the ROM is stable I will most definitely port. UD by far has the biggest d/l #'s for my theme. So, either a lot of people are using it or there's one person that doesn't know what they're doing and is constantly downloading it ...

Last edited:

Apprazer

Reaction score
I'll be honest I've been kinda busy working on another theme ...

I see, the fiery one :) Looks good btw

...UD by far has the biggest d/l #'s for my theme. So, either a lot of people are using it or there's one person that doesn't know what they're doing and is constantly downloading it ...

Are you sayin I don't know what I'm doing :wacko:

LOL The UD'ers are a pretty sophisticated group but it's pretty simple. After trying them all, why wouldn't you want to have the best ROM and best theme installed on your dancedroid

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I see, the fiery one :) Looks good btw

Thanks! Been working on it a while now ...

...UD by far has the biggest d/l #'s for my theme. So, either a lot of people are using it or there's one person that doesn't know what they're doing and is constantly downloading it ...

Are you sayin I don't know what I'm doing :wacko:

So, that's YOU driving up the d/l #'s :wink:

LOL The UD'ers are a pretty sophisticated group but it's pretty simple. After trying them all, why wouldn't you want to have the best ROM and best theme installed on your dancedroid

Well, IDK about the best theme :blink: but I am glad you think so highly of it!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Will Renovated be created for UD 3.0?

If people want it sure :tongue:

It'll be a while though (maybe this weekend) ... GB is set up a little different.

Also, it will be an old fashion .zip that will need to be flashed - none of this theme changer thingy ... to port to that would take me about a year! LOL

Mamba94

Reaction score
1. I will use it if you make it.

2. Take your time I was just wondering, I don't want to be a pest.

3. A Zip works for me. I don't even know how to use that them changer

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
1. I will use it if you make it.

Well, thanks! At least SOMEONE is still interested ... I was thinking this theme might go the way of the dodo bird :laugh:

2. Take your time I was just wondering, I don't want to be a pest.

Nah, not a pest at all ... I flashed it with the intention of porting but never heard anything from anybody and figured why port if no one wants it :tongue:

3. A Zip works for me. I don't even know how to use that them changer

That makes 2 of us!! :biggrin: