[THEME] RENOVATED FOR UD2.5 (Multiple Devices)

bpowellAU

Reaction score
I'm still having issues with the notification colors, I'm really not sure why. I've been fussing with it on and off today. Also I seemed to notice that when you have the option for messaging and phone on the lock screen the messaging doesn't work. Not quite sure why. I'm gonna try a fresh reload of the theme to see if that fixes the issue.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I'm still having issues with the notification colors, I'm really not sure why. I've been fussing with it on and off today. Also I seemed to notice that when you have the option for messaging and phone on the lock screen the messaging doesn't work. Not quite sure why. I'm gonna try a fresh reload of the theme to see if that fixes the issue.

Odd!!!

I honestly don't think a fresh theme install is going to solve it. I recommend trying to reinstall 2.5 without wiping (this time :wink:). Once stock 2.5 is loaded up try changing text colors and then try adding the phone/messaging to the lock screen. If all goes well you can reinstall the theme (if you'd like). If the changes still do not work I think it is time for the dreaded wipe ...

Keep me posted!

Apprazer

Reaction score
Also I seemed to notice that when you have the option for messaging and phone on the lock screen the messaging doesn't work. Not quite sure why.

You have to assign a messaging app to the icon for it to work.

Sent using The DF App

ohcop72

Reaction score

Odd!!!

I honestly don't think a fresh theme install is going to solve it. I recommend trying to reinstall 2.5 without wiping (this time :wink:). Once stock 2.5 is loaded up try changing text colors and then try adding the phone/messaging to the lock screen. If all goes well you can reinstall the theme (if you'd like). If the changes still do not work I think it is time for the dreaded wipe ...

Keep me posted!

Keep me posted too cause I am having the same issue. I really did not want to wipe and start over but let me know if it works.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
GRRRRRRR :icon_evil:

Is anyone else out there having text color issues? The theme really shouldn't effect text colors ... that's in services.jar which I did not touch.

Have those that are having the issue reflashed 2.5 (no wipe needed) and tried playing with the text colors?

ohcop72

Reaction score
Reflashing now I will inform

Tried it, didn't work, also wiped data for some reason when I did not want it to so I am now loading latest backup (nandroid)

Last edited:

MotoDroid775

Reaction score
I did have this problem and this is what I did to fix it...Idon't know what I did but it worked...lol

Settings >>Ultimate Settings>>Tweak extras>>Select a theme>>anyone>>Reset UI tweaks to default>>reboot

Hope it works...

Don't know what I did but it worked...:icon_ banana:

ohcop72

Reaction score
I did have this problem and this is what I did to fix it...Idon't know what I did but it worked...lol

Settings >>Ultimate Settings>>Tweak extras>>Select a theme>>anyone>>Reset UI tweaks to default>>reboot

Hope it works...

This WORKS, you have to mess with the colors a bit because it turns your bar back to white, but its good now.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Hope it works...

Thanks for sharing the info! Not sure why you had to go through all that to get it to work, but I am glad you found a fix.

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Theme Looks Great!!

I just Flashed your Theme and It looks really great!! Thank you!! I really Love the Themed Apps, they are a great new change!! I would like to see a battery notification icon with charge percentage!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:ROM: The UltimateDriod 2.5.0 Froyo (2.2):greendroid:
:greendroid:Theme: RENOVATED FOR UD2.5 :greendroid:
:greendroid:King'sKernel#3 OC to 1.2 GHZ - ULowV:greendroid:
:greendroid: www.twitter.com - @SrkxMokwi:greendroid:

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I just Flashed your Theme and It looks really great!! Thank you!! I really Love the Themed Apps, they are a great new change!! I would like to see a battery notification icon with charge percentage!!

~Srkx~

Well thanks, glad you like it.

I plan to give Renovate a little make over when I get time. When I first released it, my intention was to just give a little color to stock. Along the way I have learned more & more and I've got some new ideas ... and a new battery icon is part of that plan :D

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score

~Srkx~

Well thanks, glad you like it.

I plan to give Renovate a little make over when I get time. When I first released it, my intention was to just give a little color to stock. Along the way I have learned more & more and I've got some new ideas ... and a new battery icon is part of that plan :D

Thats Great!! :icon_ banana: I just started reading into how to theme.... i've got a ton of ideas but i'm not sure i'll ever have the time... it bums me out!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:King'sKernel#3 OC to 1.2 GHZ - ULowV:greendroid:

Last edited:

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Thats Great!! :icon_ banana: I just started reading into how to theme.... i've got a ton of ideas but i'm not sure i'll ever have the time... it bums me out!!

~Srkx~

Yeah, it is def a time consumer!!

Quick Question is there a way to change either the text or background color on the notification screen?? Thanks!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:Invisiblek_kernels_2.6.32.26-18:greendroid: