RENOVATED Launcher Pro

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
RENOVATED Launcher Pro 0.8.3

For all you Launcher Pro users out there using my theme and having those two unthemed icons (notifications and preferences) driving you nuts when you hit the menu key - this is the fix!

A few of things you should know before installing ...

1) This will install LP in your system/apps directory - what that means is you will not be able to uninstall LP unless you have Root Explorer (or another method you know of to remove apps from system/apps). So, if you are not a die hard LP user or if you are just trying it for the time I DO NOT recommend you install this until you know LP is for you.

2) LP will not update being installed in the system/app directory. Honestly, I do not see this as being an issue because I am an avid LP user and plan to keep up with updates as they come and post new .zips accordingly (hopefully within 24 hours of LP update).

3) If you're an LP+ user, be sure your most current LP backup is one with the license key entered. When you install this .zip you will loose you plus rights, but after restoring you backup you will regain it. Having your license key # handy may not be a bad idea either, although none of my testers (nor myself) have had an issue just restoring a backup.

Here is a screen shot of what it'll look like:

Download link HERE

The icons are the only things that are and will be theme with LP (IMO there's nothing else that needs to be done to it).

serum153

Reaction score
Hmmm. I am referring to these images and if they are included how the heck do I find them. I am using launcher pro with your zip installed, but if I long press the icons on the bottom and select change icon > Launcher Pro Icons I do not see anything like these.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Hmmm. I am referring to these images and if they are included how the heck do I find them. I am using launcher pro with your zip installed, but if I long press the icons on the bottom and select change icon > Launcher Pro Icons I do not see anything like these.[\quote]

Ah, the first pic you have to long press the power button to get to that mode. The second pic is of the power control widget for UD.

Which ROM you running?

serum153

Reaction score
hahah. I am referring to the icons on the bottom of screen shots. The tiny icons that we can have on our home screen. Maybe it is just on of your apps that has the little android guy and earth and the one next to it looks like dolphin hd browser. I am running chevy 4.9 as the last time I ran UD my battery life was horrid on the 1.0 release.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OH! LMAO!!

OK, GMail - that should be the default icon with the theme, same for the phone. Two are folder organizer icons, the Z's are sleep timer, quick settings, app brain and dolphin browser.

Hope I got them all.

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Purty sweet there but I like my own custom adw theme. Ahhhhh the price of evill! Renovated mixed with darkedge rocks. Yo yank is da man! Guess I should donate lol. I haven't donated to anyone. Yank seems like my type of guy. Sorry bro kinda.been locked up recently.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Purty sweet there but I like my own custom adw theme. Ahhhhh the price of evill! Renovated mixed with darkedge rocks. Yo yank is da man! Guess I should donate lol. I haven't donated to anyone. Yank seems like my type of guy. Sorry bro kinda.been locked up recently.

Locked up? Hope you don't mean what I think you do?

You still using Renovated 1.1.4?

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Yeah locked up in that way. Lol. They have no evidence :) But yeah 1.1.4. ChronoTrigger has also been my addiction lately.