{Theme Release}Blacked Out... PEv4.... Screenshots... UPDATED 1/5

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Seriously I have a Rusty spoon held to my eye. I will gorge my eye out if this isn't resolved.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, if there is anything I like to do while make a theme, is to drink a cold beer...hint, hint....:):)

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
That's all I needed to hear! Given I'm in millitary so you have my word that on the 31st there will be a case of whatever on the way!

srmason6

Reaction score
srmason6, yeah the morphs could be causing issues. I would flash the stock rom with no morphs, install my theme, then add your morphs back in...
snead, I tried your advice on ud2.5, and I get the same issues, after i flash the rom clean, then your theme, then the morph, I get boot loops, same thing on PEv.4

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So my theme works, just the morphs are whats messing you up, right?

srmason6

Reaction score
snead, I can load the themes, but then boot loop if I add the morphs, or if the morphs are already there, I boot loop after adding your themes

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds like the morphs don't like my theme... I never use them, I have always heard that they cause problems anyway.... do you know how to use apk manager? How many images are you trying to change? If its not too many I may be able to stick them in.....

Sent from nowhere to somewhere......

srmason6

Reaction score
One is the Patriots transparent pull down and lock screen by Mbk..another ia a blue tab color for the power widget and a battery from droid pirate

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Riley

Reaction score
I finally got this theme to flash and sit well with my phone LOL! I think one of the extras I flashed before I tried this theme was causing my cell radio to not work or keyboard. So I did a full wipe, flashed the stock v4 ROM and then went back before anything else and flashed this theme and it worked great. :)

I would have posted sooner, but with the holiday week I never got a chance to reflash this ROM and theme combo. :)

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NP, glad it worked and you like it!

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Metamorph users....

Anybody that uses MMs, I have a framework that should allow you to use MMs but I need a tester to see if it works, I don't use MM... PM me and I will send you the link... Thanks!!

white_ash143

Reaction score
Ugh I'm not liking this separation of ROM and themes for specific ROM's... have to go hunting all over to subscribe...

Anyways, I've noticed on the lockscreen the sound slider changes to shake... is that deliberate for vibrate only? Cuz I got confuzzled first time I saw it... I was like wtf do I shake my phone for?!?!?

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, it just stands for vibrate..... if I had used "vibrate" I would have had to use smaller text size and it just didn't look as good...