{Theme Release}Blacked Out... PEv4.... Screenshots... UPDATED 1/5

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can some people chime in that have installed this successfully.... That way I will know if the two people above are having problems or if I need to pull the downloads due to a theme problem, thanks....

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
I only installed the theme, had a problem getting it to d/l at first but once it did I just went through clockwork.worked fine.wish you would port to metiCkmod!

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For those that are having issues, how did you download the theme? Phone or PC?? The reason I ask is because I just went through the download with my PC and installed with no issues, good cell signal and mms is there....

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks, JasonJohns, I know that sometimes 4shared doesn't play nice...:)

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok guys, tell me exactly what you are doing... I just downloaded the theme and installed it, worked great.... then downloaded the miui music and fancy widget and installed one at a time and each went great...

Are you installing over the stock build or another theme?

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
just d/l both fancy widget & miui both worked perfect.through my phone again.I did notice in the pulldown bar that verizon is covered by blacked out, don't know if this was on purpose or not.

superblah

Reaction score
I downloaded through the phone on strong wifi. Flashed it through rom manager and it didn't give me any errors.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Iwho?

Reaction score
I downloaded the theme and and the 2 themed via my phone which downloaded them fine. The theme itself is running perfectly after install but again its the extra music n fancy widget apps that are failing to install after they have been downloaded successfully on my phone. I've tried initially installing them from my file mngr (astro) and then afterwards when that didn't work, installed it as a update.zip using clockwork and still no dice.....

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
JasonJohns, to fix the verizon over the blacked out just go into the settings where you change text color and for the provider text, take the alpha all the way down to zero... after a reboot.. no more "verizon wireless"....

Superblah, are you installing over the stock build?

superblah

Reaction score
Yep. Installing over v4 which was installed after a data/cache wipe.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Iwho, when you installed them with astro, that may have "broken" the app. I would try to reflash my theme and verify that the miui music and fancy widget are working for you, then install them as update.zips through recovery.. I would also suggest doing them one at a time.. install one, reboot, verify working, then install the next...

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Superblah, when you say flashing through ROM manager, you mean through clockwork recovery correct? You don't open ROM manager do you?

superblah

Reaction score
I open the zip with rom manager. I click select rom from sd card which boots me into clockwork.