What's new
DroidForums.net | Android Forum & News

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Theme] Gingerbread Discussion and Issues thread

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
metiCkMOD Ginger Bread



LINKS ARE HERE NOW

* Inverted gtalk thx thebowers
*themed contacts
*Ginger Bread style icons



Thanks to Benny theres also a No Clock MOD

Benny's NoClockMOD


also everything is always hosted on my google code page

davros google code



Ginger Bread Icons

unzip, rename, use
download
​







Extra Special thanks to Benny for his help with the xml edits and the original theme for CM..............

SinCitySRT4 for pointing out a few things i missed and fixing the ticker txt color


As Always FLash all themes and Mods with Clockwork, always make backups

ENJOY
​
 
Last edited:
...I suppose you're gonna make me do a fresh install...I'd like to check this out.
Recharging the battery...:)
 
Oh and for the full effect till I can officially finish all of it, grab the AWD ginger bread theme off market
 
Absolutely fantastic job davros! I don't see any flaws & haven't had any f/c or reboots.. Thanks again I'll never forget how much you cheered me up.
 
Hey Davros,

Thread's stuck. I'm going to leave it stuck until I get my themes/mods threads rolled up into one. I'll be on gtalk tonight and probably tomorrow if you want to help me with it.
 
Back
Top