{Source Edit Build} GimpSource 3.1 | FRG83D | Source Build ROM |

JStandiford21

Reaction score
Sweet man, looking forward to the coming rom. I never could get that 4.0 you leaked working right. Couldn't get the market to work even using the flash on top of frg83g method. So for now I'm rocking the frg83g rom and its running smooth.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
idk honestly. eff that 4.0 sheit just run the frg83g rom till im done with the aosp frg83g edits. gimme time and patients, i,m learning as i go and just started working again today. but will never stop this cuz well..... ii love it.

JStandiford21

Reaction score
lol, alrighty then, F it. Yea, i'm just going to run the frg83g rom and wait patiently. There's no rush, you have a life, especially now you are working again, lol. Thanks man for all your work.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Besides its an old school blackbar! Hello! Winning!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I drank beer I would have one. But yes I agree!

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
thats why i said.... or something lol i see a beach trip coming this summer anyways and well the cape is where we will go.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm already here lol

Mortality

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been addressed, my WIFI would show up as Error when I turned it on on GImP 3.1. Works fine on your FRG83G build and other ROMS, Do you think a Kernel change might fix it? I am using the Droid settings in wireless networks to try to turn it on. Yes I wiped 3 times and loaded things twice. I Loaded stock froyo before the second attempt at Gimp3.1 and WIFI works on stock.

Thank you in advance for the help, by the way, the ASOP FRG83G is smoking fast...

Taco

Reaction score
The stock kernel with this rom is wacky, just flash a different one and all shall be fine.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Mortality

Reaction score
Thank you for the response. I will do this soon as I get time... ROFL. Construction season starts tomorrow. Is there a preference of kernel, or anything that works?

Mortality

Reaction score
One more thing.... I just love the old school boot animation.... that freaked me out the first time I saw it... It is awesome