davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
i need some screens of this rom and im to lazy, buzy, to flash it....

all the galaxy s widget settings in gimpsource settings....... GO!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sent an email with those screens for you.

Let me know if I missed any, I'll run that ROM for a day.

Jasko

Reaction score
Ok seriously forget this rom. Lately its been acting weird and I didn't code it I only edited the source. I have moved away from using this source and making my own. I have a great teacher/helper/mentor and everythings looking good. Fingures crossed for a testing rom out Saturday. To my testers, if you are available. Swallisa I know your on the road. Guidot is around those are my main two. Plus now I have two d1's with that iphail 4 in the house now..... soon as my aosp edits are done I may pull the links in this tread. For now try the gimpsquad frg83g aosp build with one of my kernels posted in the update on progress thread at the end.

Sapphire is and has been a great rom. But its out of date and not my work. I edited cvpcs's but never called it mine.. I don't use CM source, cept for my MMS app but I have edited it also threw source and recoded it. There will be a wallpaper app, thx to Droid Concepts, and soon a settings editor, also thanks to Droid Concepts.

I will prolly release my AOSP ROM prethemed like a retro black bar but with some new looks and icons. . . . .

For now I will greatfully support the GimpSquad FRG83G ROM and my kernels.

Just sayin ........

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Sup man? Just downgraded back to Froyo after having several GB issues that annoyed the hell out of me. I heard good things about your rom and was interested in trying it out. I see that you're working on a new Froyo rom? Should I just hold off until that? I'm on PE4.2 now and am pretty satisfied. How's the new one coming along?

swallisa

Reaction score
Sup man? Just downgraded back to Froyo after having several GB issues that annoyed the hell out of me. I heard good things about your rom and was interested in trying it out. I see that you're working on a new Froyo rom? Should I just hold off until that? I'm on PE4.2 now and am pretty satisfied. How's the new one coming along?

I would suggest not waiting as the new rom is going a whole new direction. I would suggest this while you wait it's a rock http://www.droidforums.net/forum/pr...aosp-source-build-frg83g-gimpsquad-1-0-a.html

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
WIP.

Soon enough!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yes. .. . I will have an announcement to make about said merger and new rom. . .. ...... . . ....

For now yes the frg83g build is perfect.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Taco

Reaction score