[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for SS v4.4 now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.4 !

Please post here if you find any glitches etc, thanks!

Download Links, screen caps and details here -> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock.html

928Droid Black Glass for SS v.4.4 also has the cool transparent Dialer/Contact app!! Credit for Transparency to Insaneneiviesis / Xeudoxus

11692d1278987284-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-cm6-rc1-now-available-trans-dialer-contacts.png

Last edited:

mej284

Reaction score
I just want to tell you thank you for theming your style to Chevy's Rom. I have it on my phone and I love it.

cyb3rtr0n

Reaction score
Thanks for the theme, I like it.

Only one part I dont like is how it says Droid Does on the pulldown menubar.

other than that its a nice theme. I like the added colors of the icons in the menubar, instead of the icons being all the same color.

I like the transparency of the dialpad & contacts

johnwag

Reaction score
Awesome theme! Question about calendar

I LOVE the theme! I'm running it on Simply Stunning 4.4, and it looks terrific. One thing I noticed, was an orange bar at the top of all the calendar views except for the Agenda view. I wanted to see if anyone else has noticed it, or if anyone had any suggestions on how to remove it. I attached some screenshots of what I'm seeing.

Thanks!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I LOVE the theme! I'm running it on Simply Stunning 4.4, and it looks terrific. One thing I noticed, was an orange bar at the top of all the calendar views except for the Agenda view. I wanted to see if anyone else has noticed it, or if anyone had any suggestions on how to remove it. I attached some screenshots of what I'm seeing.

Thanks!

Wierd!!! I don't do anything orange !!! Will check into it tomorrow.

stewp97

Reaction score

Thanks!

yup, I have it too. Chevy mentioned something about it in the main 4.4 thread a few days ago. I think it is just a small bug in the rom. Nice theme though! Thanks for putting it out!

peter

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Thanks!

yup, I have it too. Chevy mentioned something about it in the main 4.4 thread a few days ago. I think it is just a small bug in the rom. Nice theme though! Thanks for putting it out!

peter

Thanks for that info, I would have driven myself crazy looking for something in my Theme causing that!!

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yes, the 'orange' or 'blue' bar that is out of place is DEFINITELY not your theme ;) It is my framework, which will be fixed in the next release!

NattyBee

Reaction score

Thanks!

peter

yep, that's something in the rom...Chevy mentioned that he's trying to figure out why it does that a few days after it's release... don't worry, knowing Chevy, he'll have it fixed soon enough :)

**edit** I really need to read the entire thread before posting! oh well, I was right though, he's gonna have it fixed :)

Last edited:

NattyBee

Reaction score
bettery icon...

Hey Dave,
I just noticed something... when my battery hits the 10% that your rom doesn't support (90,70,50, etc) it shows Chevy's battery icon with those percentages...I'm not complaining, but it made me think...it really goes nicely with your Black Glass... may I request that you do battery icons like the one in 4.4? if they were red they'd match your clock ;) but that green standard battery with the percentages...well percentages are good, but the battery doesn't really fit your awesome theme!

anyhow, just a suggestion...

as soon as I get my phone working I'll give you a screenshot, btw...

at the moment I'm having an issue with Gmail, it's not sending, and it keeps showing new mail, and the inbox count never resets when I delete mail...I dunno why that's happening, but it didn't happen before and I was running SS4.4 with your theme before, so I highly doubt it's the rom OR your theme...haha!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Hey Dave,
I just noticed something... when my battery hits the 10% that your rom doesn't support (90,70,50, etc) it shows Chevy's battery icon with those percentages...I'm not complaining, but it made me think...it really goes nicely with your Black Glass... may I request that you do battery icons like the one in 4.4? if they were red they'd match your clock ;) but that green standard battery with the percentages...well percentages are good, but the battery doesn't really fit your awesome theme!

anyhow, just a suggestion...

From now on all of my Themes will use the Battery Status Icons from the native ROM I am theming.. pretty much have to with all the 5, 10, and 20 percent versions available. SS will be changed in next Theme update I do.

NattyBee

Reaction score
had to wipe...

Man, I have no idea why this is suddenly happening, but aside from my Gmail problems, my phone began to just FREEZE after FREEZE...freeze up to the point I had to pull the battery, then reboot, and it runs for a few min and FREEZE. I just wiped. Again. this is beginning to frustrate me...haha!:icon_evil:

NattyBee

Reaction score
From now on all of my Themes will use the Battery Status Icons from the native ROM I am theming.. pretty much have to with all the 5, 10, and 20 percent versions available. SS will be changed in next Theme update I do.

Sweet! I look forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.