[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Insanely v1.1 now available!

atticus

Reaction score
Im on it. Downloading now. I'll let you know.

[EDIT] ok, so it loads up fine. makes you think it worked. ha. but there's some bugs. for one, when asking you to choose a launcher, on the top, it reads "the process %1$s has stopped inexpectedly. Please.." Then where it should say "set as default" it says "Sorry!" ....is that normal?

anyway, when clicking the Phone, the 3 out of the four options on top are Orange ...fully. until you click them. anything to the right of whatever one you clicked, is orange.. just the header, not the info.

im taking screen shots now, and will upload them.

[EDIT] here's some screen shots... notice on the last screen shot while unlocking, it reads "%-1%p"

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I am too...the only thing I can think of that my Theme could effect is the Framework-res.apk and maybe the Sttings.apk, based on the descriptions in the Changlog.

Gonna try to Theme those 3 manually, and then assemble the Theme and upload a test. I am not at home now and the location doesn;t have WiFI...that goodness for Tethering...just gonna be a little slower than my 6M DSL :)

Give me 30 minutes, may just upload those 2 files and you can replace them in my 1.1. Version and try it.

atticus

Reaction score
if you insist.

or you could just enjoy your Saturday night, we'll all still be here in the morning. ha.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
dont mix and match services.jars in different builds. each one is different. thats why everything is messing up with this theme. simply take the services,jar from my v1.2 and put it into the theme

atticus

Reaction score
C'mon man. Don't apologize. You're doing everybody a service for free.. get to it when you can.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anybody tried this on v1.3 yet??

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
no. and i can tell you that there is a 100% chance that it wont work.

I concour...UNLESS you remove, Settings, Framework-res and Services from the update zip first....of course then you won't have much of a theme :)

Will check out 1.3 this weekend, INSANENEIVIESIS' ROMs are usually solid and easy for me to Theme, so it shouldn't take long.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no. and i can tell you that there is a 100% chance that it wont work.

I concour...UNLESS you remove, Settings, Framework-res and Services from the update zip first....of course then you won't have much of a theme :)

Will check out 1.3 this weekend, INSANENEIVIESIS' ROMs are usually solid and easy for me to Theme, so it shouldn't take long.

Hahaha!!! Yeah, that's true!
Thanks man, can't wait for you to do your thing on v1.3! Already downloaded the ROM...just waiting on the theme to install! dancedroiddancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've added the 928 Theme on ICv1.3 and LOVE IT!!! dancedroid

Yeah, Insanely Clean is where I ran across Dave's Black Glass themes and I've ran them ever since! Except for Liquid and Lithium, I've not ran a ROM without his theme! He's a beast!!