★ The Official "I got my Droid RAZR Thread" ★

mgarney26

Reaction score
Did anyone receive the latest update to their razr yet? I see it's been updated on the Verizon website but I haven't got it yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

impostor71

Reaction score
New Razr Storm Trooper Edition :) owner here. I came from a Droid X. I activated last nite. Set up MotoCast on the computer but setting up on the Razr kept giving me errors. So I had to factory reset. Unfortunately, this morning's 4G data outage is preventing the phone from re-activating. :( But Motocast works great on wifi now. :)

Alexeon

Reaction score
I just got a white Razr two days ago. Huge improvement over my original Droid. Now Im waiting for that update to show up.

dluther

Reaction score
Just got my Razr. Activation was slow, but probably because I ported my number from AT&T.

So far, it's very nice.

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
Picked up my RAZR today! It really was a toss up between that and the Nexus. So far so good! I love the design and I have been a Droid'er since the OG!

SuperMarc101

Reaction score
OK So I have had the DroidX for sometime and when my upgrade came I decided (since they let me try before I buy) LOL That I would give the iPhone4s a try... WoW what a mistake that turned out to be. I hated everything about it. I was soooo very happy when I got back into town and changed it out for the Droid Razr... To me this thing is nothing short of amazing...

skillz76

Reaction score
Had my razr for a month now. It's awesome! Of course, this is my first smart phone. Found this kick ass forum in my apps. Loving this phone!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Harddrive

Reaction score
Wife 'gifted' me her account upgrade.:happy:

I ran right out and bought a Razr.:yahoo:
Then I gave her my Thunderbolt (I'm talking about the HTC phone:wink:).

thenowherekid

Reaction score
Hope im not too late for this thread. Happy to say yesterday i got myself the white razr. and is it sexy. rooted about half an hour ago and let the fun begin. :icon_ banana:

RC51TofuMan

Reaction score
I just got my Droid Razr....I traded out my Bionic.
This phone rocks!!!
My only question is....what happens when the battery doesn't hold a charge anymore....?

jtpowell

Reaction score
I just got my Droid Razr....I traded out my Bionic.
This phone rocks!!!
My only question is....what happens when the battery doesn't hold a charge anymore....?
Planned obsolescence. The majority of smart/cell phone users have never replaced their devices battery. I never have. By the time I'm ready to do that I'm ready for a new device. For sealed devices think iPhone/iPod

ocramavaf

Reaction score
got my RAZR a week ago and i absolutley love it, there are a couple of minor quirks that i find irritating, like the motorola skinned gallery and music player but all in all i am impressed with it.

only one thing bugs me majorly, the lack of compatibility of the latest and greatest gameloft titles in the market, i find it odd since reading reviews most users on Galaxy Nexus have no problem and the hardware in the Galaxy Nexus is almost identical to the one on the RAZR.