★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

wooddale

Reaction score
guess just depends on the location of lte idk but impressed here

You got that wright Bandwidth or something like that got a ton of people here using. It does make a difference when Im out side I probably average about 16 out the front door along with 2 more bars lol

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
A family that Droids together, stays together..... or something like that ;)

Hey Wheels,

3 down and one more to go!

I posted last week that I got a Bionic for myself while checking out the phones for my son's upcoming birthday. Since then, my husband upgraded to the Bionic Friday night (THE day he was eligible) and I took the birthday boy to Verizon this morning and bought him a Bionic! Now the kid still at home is driving me nuts pointing out all kinds of problems with his "old" phone.... I told him if he wants a Bionic, he'll have to wait a couple of months for me to recoup from being phone-poor. :p

OH! And before ANY of us have left Verizon, an Otterbox Defender has been put on our phones. Since we're not accustom to larger phones, starting off the bat with a Defender on doesn't make any difference to us.

scottocs

Reaction score
I just received my Bionic today! Ordered it yesterday :)
Going to have fun with this.
First smartphone I've had.

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Idk how I missed this at all but I GOTZ DROID BIONIC!!!! I am so super stoked to have this phone i just rooted and i can only wait to see what this thing can really do so far im nothing but impressed. I really want the laptop dock (lapdock ???) idk if thats right.... Anyways anyone think that the liberty rom is better than stock or whats everyone thinking so far. side note i used to have an R2 I want the bootloader and the locker anyone have an idea on this? And nice to meet all you guys.

Rtdroidx

Reaction score
OK. Been a month. Had an x.. now got this bad boy. I love it. So quick. So sleek.
Thought it couldn't get better then the x... wrong

Sent With My Awesome Bionic

cervri

Reaction score
Got my Bionic a couple of days ago. Took Tec support several hours of phone time to get it activated, but finaly did. So far no problems, except the sound. Not near loud enough for old people. No 4 G in our area so don't know how that works. So far so good.
:icon_ lala:

kdw11005

Reaction score
in the first week of Aug. I was selling my TB to a friend & hoping the bionic would be out then but it wasn't so I got a D3. Had some problems with it recently, took it into vzw yesterday and when the rep did a factory reset it fried my D3 so I got the bionic yesterday!!!! I knew we were meant to be together!
lol

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
in the first week of Aug. I was selling my TB to a friend & hoping the bionic would be out then but it wasn't so I got a D3. Had some problems with it recently, took it into vzw yesterday and when the rep did a factory reset it fried my D3 so I got the bionic yesterday!!!! I knew we were meant to be together!
lol

Congrats! Hope you enjoy your new toy! :)

FastKatt

Reaction score
Worked out great!
Everything happens for a reason =]
lol

gchave

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone else getting this problem.
when im notified that i have an update on the market it always tells me that i was one extra update then i actually have. So if it says i have 2 updates i check it and i have one or when it says i have 1 update i check the market and i dont have any updates. Very strange

carloscondit

Reaction score
I just got mine last night. So far i am loving it. I live way out in the sticks, fortunately my dad gave me his network extender and it works great. I have a lot to learn though as this is my first smart phone. :biggrin:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I just got mine last night. So far i am loving it. I live way out in the sticks, fortunately my dad gave me his network extender and it works great. I have a lot to learn though as this is my first smart phone. :biggrin:

Congrats! Glad you're liking it! :D

wooddale

Reaction score

Got a summer home in Wi was also on an extender they work really well keep your phone cdma only. You may also want to use Juice Defender because the phone is always searching for signal bad battery.

gchave

Reaction score
Ok, so i love the phone defiantly an awesome peace of technology yet i know it has its problems.
Besides all that i been seeing lately under the battery management area that certain apps or programs like "google maps" and my "capital one" app have been having high percentages in battery usage...for example my capital one app was using 94% of my battery and i havent even touched the app yet. Or google maps which was using 50%.
Needless to say i deleted the capital one app for now because even if i force stopped the app it would still say 94%
So my question is....is it the phone and one of its many issues or the app?
Anyone that maybe seen this before or have any tips that would be great!
Thank you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums