pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks P3 and TBH.......

Droid Pro SBF File (2.26.20) Full and RSDLite

Procedures below:

Droid Pro:

Droidpro sbf: Droid Pro SBF File (2.26.20) Full and RSDLite

The video below is just a visual reference, follow the steps below and use the video of the droid x as a visual guide.

[video=youtube;c58XaWnr6XE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c58XaWnr6XE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Step 1: Boot into the bootloader, press and hold the up and down volume buttons power on device (continue to hold the up and down volume buttons)

Step 2: Plug is your usb cord into the computer you loaded the rsdlite file on

Step 3: Click on your rsdlite program. You need to run as an administrator, to do that hold shift key and right click on the rsdlite program (do that as you are about to open the program). Thanks Firesong3k for reminding me about that.

Step 4: Next to the file name text box in the rsdlite program are three little dots. Click on those dots and find the file Click on that file and then click start. Make sure you have a strong battery before flashing this is the one time you need to ensure your battery is ok to get through the process, because the program erases everything and re-flashes your phone.

Step 5: Wait for it to get to 100% and reboot your phone to the motorola "M" symbol first then unplug your device. While at the M take off the battery cover out and remove your battery. And boot into recovery mode (hold R + M + Power button until triangle, then press the @ key) credit JackpotClavin
Step 6: from there use the volume button to navigate to wipe data/factory reset hit the enter key to select. AFter that is complete click reboot. credit JackpotClavin

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
droid pro users... always good to have this just in case!

eus107709

Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing this! And thank you TBH!

Hopefully the development community will help us fix the Droid Pro now :D

decapitor

Reaction score
Tried but did not work, help please

I followed the instructions in the above link and flashed the .sbf file to my Droid Pro. This is the first time that I have flashed an .sbf file and was expecting it to completely reset everything to factory settings and delete all of my programs etc. but it actually kept all my programs but put back on all the original programs as well such as amazon mp3 etc and removed my root privileges. It also reset my phone number so I had to dial *228 to activate. Seems to have worked correctly so thanks very much to everyone involved.

andy'sfriend

Reaction score
I followed the instructions in the above link and flashed the .sbf file to my Droid Pro. This is the first time that I have flashed an .sbf file and was expecting it to completely reset everything to factory settings and delete all of my programs etc. but it actually kept all my programs but put back on all the original programs as well such as amazon mp3 etc and removed my root privileges. It also reset my phone number so I had to dial *228 to activate. Seems to have worked correctly so thanks very much to everyone involved.

From what I understand it did reflash, however, your data files for the applications were not part of the flashing procedure. Please see this link for more info:

2.2 SBF Did Not Fully Restore to Stock? - Android Forums

decapitor

Reaction score

From what I understand it did reflash, however, your data files for the applications were not part of the flashing procedure. Please see this link for more info:

2.2 SBF Did Not Fully Restore to Stock? - Android Forums

gotcha, thanks. Well in either case, I'm happy because the main reason I wanted to do the sbf flash was to allow for the latest OTA update for the Droid Pro, which it did successfully.

google123

Reaction score
Sweet. I have already downloaded this. I don't plan on using it unless I absolutely have to but its good to have in case. I will be uploading it for mirror purposes later on. Cheers.

StingRay

Reaction score
The download links are in post #2 after following the link pc747 provided to MyDroidWorld....

3yoders

Reaction score

This is probably a numb question but how do you download these files. I have followed the link above, read the thread, but all I see is "You will find the download links in the following post"...but no link is listed. What am I missing?

When you click on the link above ^ (First post -in red) it will take you to another thread. The second (#2) post in that thread has the link (in red)

Hope this helps

jpcalhoun

Reaction score

This is probably a numb question but how do you download these files. I have followed the link above, read the thread, but all I see is "You will find the download links in the following post"...but no link is listed. What am I missing?

When you click on the link above ^ (First post -in red) it will take you to another thread. The second (#2) post in that thread has the link (in red)

Hope this helps

Geez...thanks guys...I must be going color blind...didn't see the red.

John Markley

Reaction score
sbf from Mac

Is there a way to flash the sbf using a Mac, as RSD Lite is PC-only (other than using someone else's PC) ?

John Markley

Reaction score
sbf with Mac command line

Is there a way to flash the sbf using a Mac, as RSD Lite is PC-only (other than using someone else's PC) ?

Rephrasing my own question - Is there a way to flash sbf using Mac OSX unix command line (Terminal)? JM