The official d2g sbf from TBH

n00bh4x13

Reaction score
Thank You!!!

Omg thank you so much!!!
I LOVE YOU NO HOMO!!!!!!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

fullthrottle

Reaction score
When trying to SBF I get this error in the log:

ERROR: Flash failure: Phone[0000]: Error sending JUMP command Device API Error: 0xE0020047 Address: 0x82000000 Command: JUMP (Error Code: e0020047),
Detailed Error Details: Direction of the Error=2000, Command Value=500000, Code Group Number=No Codegroup
File: D:\GitProjects2\hdt_windows_flash\flash\code\flashdll\FlashHdlr.cpp
Device ID: 0

Any help please my phone is currently bootlooping constantly. Also I get Critical Error: FEBE 0047 on the phones screen. Thanks!

willsev85

Reaction score
as for my knowledge fission is the only rom, as of now, made for d2g. of course u can use d2 roms withe the d2g rommer tool from team get-r-done and use the d2 roms, with some issues. check ther forums or ask them bout them lol

kingwaffle

Reaction score
When trying to SBF I get this error in the log:

ERROR: Flash failure: Phone[0000]: Error sending JUMP command Device API Error: 0xE0020047 Address: 0x82000000 Command: JUMP (Error Code: e0020047),
Detailed Error Details: Direction of the Error=2000, Command Value=500000, Code Group Number=No Codegroup
File: D:\GitProjects2\hdt_windows_flash\flash\code\flashdll\FlashHdlr.cpp
Device ID: 0

Any help please my phone is currently bootlooping constantly. Also I get Critical Error: FEBE 0047 on the phones screen. Thanks!

It happens. Try renaming the sbf file to something else. try longer filenames or short ones. I renamed my sbf to "r.sbf" and dropped it in the root of my hard drive (C:/r.sbf) and it took it.

willsev85

Reaction score
yea I've had the same prob a while back before and had to rename mine as well then it worked juz fine :)

leobg

Reaction score
as for my knowledge fission is the only rom, as of now, made for d2g. of course u can use d2 roms withe the d2g rommer tool from team get-r-done and use the d2 roms, with some issues. check ther forums or ask them bout them lol

Couple more ROM's appeared recently - AngelRom and Fenom. Both are based on newer 2.4.330 and are likely working better than Fission which is 2.4.29. I'm saying likely as I use stock ROM, but judging from the improvements I've seen in 2.4.330 compared to 2.4.29 it is safe to assume advantage is over to the two newer roms.

grifenhagen

Reaction score
i have followed all of the steps, but the "start" button on rsd lite is shaded and it wont let me click it.. any ideas?

jmdale1984

Reaction score
Thanks for the help! After a little trouble with the drivers and showing up in RSD lite... I got it going.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Thanks for the help! After a little trouble with the drivers and showing up in RSD lite... I got it going.

How did u solve ur driver issues? I keep having the mtp usb device driver failing to install.

Sent from my B/W Angelic D2G using DroidForums

jmdale1984

Reaction score

How did u solve ur driver issues? I keep having the mtp usb device driver failing to install.

Sent from my B/W Angelic D2G using DroidForums

I was having the same issue.

First, I followed these instructions step by step, and put the phone into the boot loader mode. RSD lite didn't recognize it.

So then I tried booting the phone up, and setting into PC mode, with USB debugging enabled. In installed a lot of drivers as soon as I put in into PC mode, but failed to install a few drivers.

Then I installed the Motorola driver installer. I got that from Motorola's website somewhere. That installed a lot of drivers, but it kept failing to install the driver for "mtp usb device".

I read somewhere to try hooking it up to a USB port that was attached to the PC's motherboard. I had been using one of the front USB ports on my PC, which is basically the same as using a USB hub.

It still failed to install the same driver after uninstalling and reinstalling all the drivers.

So then I put it back into bootloader mode, and RSD saw it instantly. Problem solved.

If you're using a USB hub, or a USB port on the front of your PC, you should try plugging it directly into a USB port on the back of your PC. I think that was my issue.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Okay, I will see what I can do about that because I am on a laptop. I think I may have solved the issue but I wanna make sure before I do this. Also I need to know. Is the official GB OTA update available? If it isnt then this is gonna have to wait anyway.

jmdale1984

Reaction score
The OTA is not available to me yet. I've searched around a lot about it. There is someone from VZW tweeting about it (@vzwsupport). They said it will be pushed out to everyone over the next few days.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Okay then I will wait. Another question, when the RSD recognizes your phone, do you still have to click on the first slot to see your phone data and is there a bunch of N/As?

jmdale1984

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't remember. I just saw the phone in RSD, selected the sbf, and clicked start.