dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
384274_10151122842738600_18111000_n.jpg

some humor from your resident cowboy fan lol... nfc east really blew it this weekend

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Haha same boat as us. Your QB and coach need to go as well

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha same boat as us. Your QB and coach need to go as well

its more as an organization than the present lol.. but yea since paytons contract went void... cowboys need to get him and immediately... we can win with romo but not with that pathetic running game and bad coaching

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
its more as an organization than the present lol.. but yea since paytons contract went void... cowboys need to get him and immediately... we can win with romo but not with that pathetic running game and bad coaching

True, but might as well try and work with a new QB and new coach before really blowing it up.

Sorry, Romo isn't your answer. Everytime he's spoken with high praise the next week or even next play he brings everyone back down to earth:D

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Yeah, I'd have to agree. Romo isn't the problem. It's Garrett.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd have to agree. Romo isn't the problem. It's Garrett.

It's not Garrett, it's Jerry. He's exactly like Al Davis was with Oakland; too much control and doesn't let anyone do their job.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not Garrett, it's Jerry. He's exactly like Al Davis was with Oakland; too much control and doesn't let anyone do their job.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Jason has that " I work for Al Davis, won't be here much longer" look this season since training camp began.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
when the game starts.. Jerry isn't calling the plays.. Jerry isn't doing clock management and he sure isn't motivating and giving the team discipline.. he hired Garrett for those things... unfortunately he's a great offensive coordinator but a bad head coach... he just doesn't have the leadership capability or the experience

mozar

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
when the game starts.. Jerry isn't calling the plays.. Jerry isn't doing clock management and he sure isn't motivating and giving the team discipline.. he hired Garrett for those things... unfortunately he's a great offensive coordinator but a bad head coach... he just doesn't have the leadership capability or the experience

And its Romo who throws the INTs, its the horrible o-line that gets Romo sacked, the defense that isn't playing to the high level that was expected, really the list can go on longer but you get the point.

Everyone should be blamed for the Cowboys failures. Its not just a coach, owner/gm, or one single player. The team as a whole is to blame.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
And its Romo who throws the INTs, its the horrible o-line that gets Romo sacked, the defense that isn't playing to the high level that was expected, really the list can go on longer but you get the point.

Everyone should be blamed for the Cowboys failures. Its not just a coach, owner/gm, or one single player. The team as a whole is to blame.

I think the defense is far better than expected.. they did show glimpses early last year... when teams are losing everyone is to blame and its easy to point fingers but even on good streaks Garrett makes me face palm with his decisions.. we can't win with no protection and no running game.. we're towards last in the league in points and take aways... which both will improve and tons of home games left so a streak is on its way

mozar

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
I think the defense is far better than expected.. they did show glimpses early last year... when teams are losing everyone is to blame and its easy to point fingers but even on good streaks Garrett makes me face palm with his decisions.. we can't win with no protection and no running game.. we're towards last in the league in points and take aways... which both will improve and tons of home games left so a streak is on its way

Garrett is still a relatively young head coach. He didn't inherit the Steelers run game and strong defense like Mike Tomlin did in Pittsburgh. Just like any young play he is going to make mistakes. Plus it doesn't help that Jerry Jones has pretty much drafted very poorly over the last few years and made some very questionable signing/trades.

Then again I'm a dolphin fan who lives in Alabama that has to see Nick Sabin every Saturday.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Garrett is still a relatively young head coach. He didn't inherit the Steelers run game and strong defense like Mike Tomlin did in Pittsburgh. Just like any young play he is going to make mistakes. Plus it doesn't help that Jerry Jones has pretty much drafted very poorly over the last few years and made some very questionable signing/trades.

Then again I'm a dolphin fan who lives in Alabama that has to see Nick Sabin every Saturday.

Tomlin inherited a superbowl team.. can't compare that at all... I thought recent drafts have been promising but the Dallas cowboys is not a place for young head coach to come learn.. there's teams like the browns for that lol

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Jerry himself said the general manager, who happens to be Jerry, is the problem
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ould-actually-fire-himself-as-general-manager

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
yea I made my statement after seeing that... I would've said the same if I was him

if he really felt that way there's an easy fix... hire a GM.. but he doesn't... he's diverting attention from everyone else

mozar

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
Tomlin inherited a superbowl team.. can't compare that at all... I thought recent drafts have been promising but the Dallas cowboys is not a place for young head coach to come learn.. there's teams like the browns for that lol

Why can't you compare the 2 young head coaches? I bet every Cowboy fan would still be complaining about Tomlin if he was in Dallas. A good coach can only take talent so far in terms of winning.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8600224

I found that story about Jerry Jones to be a good read. It was interesting to see since the last Superbowl win for Dallas they have a 123-124 record, and just 1 playoff win.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
u can't compare a rookie coach taking over a Superbowl team and rookie coach taking over a 1-7 team