★ The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread ★

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cowboys fans must be wishing for replacement refs right now.
No way would they have overturned that one, though it was correct to do so.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
this is true.. he's a bum for not knowing where he was on the field and trying to cushion the fall... cost them a win... 2 weeks in a row they lost games that they won

we gave them 23 the first quarter they earned the other 6.... and one play cost them... even with all the turnovers the giants got outplayed on both sides of the ball but in the end the cowboys couldn't keep the ball in bounds.. that's how it goes sometimes...

the offense is finally here which we've been missing and the defense is playing incredible.. this will result in a strong finish to the season

j.witt career day.. most receptions in cowboys history... 3 receivers 100+ yards... the giants look real bad and have a horrid schedule remaining

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll sum up the Cowboys biggest problem in 2 words. Jerry Jones.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll sum up the Cowboys biggest problem in 2 words. Jerry Jones.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<
From a Beano

Jerry Jones didn't hurt our best running back or defensive play caller.. he did sure up the defense drafting a shut down corner and paying another shut down corner... he fixed our biggest problems from last year... the move I don't like that Jerry made was making Garrett a head coach

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this is true.. he's a bum for not knowing where he was on the field and trying to cushion the fall... cost them a win...

Uneducated statement, making the catch was a feat....he threw his body sacrificially into the air to catch a ball, I believe he should get props not get bashed..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uneducated statement, making the catch was a feat....he threw his body sacrificially into the air to catch a ball, I believe he should get props not get bashed..

let me give him props for leading the league in drops while catching miraculous balls out of bounds... sure.. I'll do that lol.. u sacrifice more trying to cushion a fall on your wrist/arm/fingers... its a natural reaction but its not a heady move because it risks far more injury than just falling on your butt.. which would've been a completion

incompletions don't get props.. no matter how nice

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Point being, I don't understand how that play cost them a win.....

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Point being, I don't understand how that play cost them a win.....

that play would've gave them a win... and made up for his drops and lost fumble earlier... the throw was where it was suppose to be and any NFL receiver would've went up for that... not saying that they would've made the catch or stayed in bounds either.. but throwing yourself out there is just part of the game
the biggest problem I have with him is when he drops the easy ones.. that are right on his hands... like earlier in the game or vs the ravens.... they gotta stop going to him in clutch situations and leave it to Austin or Witten.. Dez just isn't there yet... with all his young impressive talents come all his young flaws

I'll always be a cowboys fan and a dez fan.. but when he's messing up I'll come down on him just like anyone else

Felix is useless as an every down back.. tanner should be in there until Murray comes back they desperately need him healthy

and Romo although he had a horrible first quarter and gave away 20 Pts.. he bounced back and put them in a position to win at the end... just came up a pinky short

defense is as solid as ever and special teams is horrid most of the time

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:angry:

I really dislike Alex Smith as our QB.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;EoWoRe9EqW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoWoRe9EqW8[/video]

looks just like Gruden

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Denver put another one in the win column.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2