The Great Sapphire Theme Off! - 0.6.2

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Diggin it! Love the gem for the app tray and the word sapphire in the pull down.

wingdo

Reaction score
Some of these new themes are interesting looking, but I won't use a theme which replaces applications. I hate not easily being able to update them, or have them look out of place after an update.

I don't think they will find "official" support either as they do not follow the guidelines in the OP.

That said, some of these do look pretty sweet. What's up with all the blueness everywhere?

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Some of these new themes are interesting looking, but I won't use a theme which replaces applications. I hate not easily being able to update them, or have them look out of place after an update.

I don't think they will find "official" support either as they do not follow the guidelines in the OP.

That said, some of these do look pretty sweet. What's up with all the blueness everywhere?

The apps are easy enough to take out if necessary.

millbean

Reaction score
any way to just change the font to the one that comes with the drop theme?

robberhines

Reaction score
Since everyone is doing blue, what would be another color people would be interested in?

Sound off!

of the DarkEdge colors, Red, Green or that Yellow one, having a hard time picking one.

Red... DarkEdge Red on Saphire.. sold!dancedroid

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Since everyone is doing blue, what would be another color people would be interested in?

Sound off!

of the DarkEdge colors, Red, Green or that Yellow one, having a hard time picking one.

Red... DarkEdge Red on Saphire.. sold!dancedroid
Hahaha. No silly, not DarkEdge. :p

Something new for Sapphire.

I was originally gonna roll with some blue, but since that seems to be everyone's main choice right now... I need to pick differently.

white_ash143

Reaction score
+1 for orange. Only so many colors available anyways...

Edit: or make it user selectable like spare parts does. That'd be revolutionary.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
+1 for orange. Only so many colors available anyways...

Edit: or make it user selectable like spare parts does. That'd be revolutionary.

I wish you could set up a system on the phone to alter the hue of images on the fly. That'd be a pretty sweet setup... but I can't see that happening. :(