[THEME] Gem Blue

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks awesome Carlz, gonna use your Black Ice boot animation with this when you release it! :)
lol...thats a Team Chaos BA....kinda doesn't match this ROM
Although it was one of my pretty sweet creations!

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Download posted in OP.
Only as a direct download at the moment.
1st release because I wanted to get it out there. (Gonna be very busy the next 2 weeks with non-Android stuff)
Should be stable and cause no issues.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks great bud....nice work.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow Gone On vacation for 3 days and Bam Carl drops another theme!!! Well Done Sir Ill get the sticky thread updated and let me know if you want it in Rom Manager!!!

Jejackson

Reaction score
I have nit picking question...I love the color theme you have set up here but I am not a big fan of the custom icons, mainly because custom icons all of one color look out of place amongst other icons. This is a personal gripe, but is it possible to install a theme and not the icon pack?

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have nit picking question...I love the color theme you have set up here but I am not a big fan of the custom icons, mainly because custom icons all of one color look out of place amongst other icons. This is a personal gripe, but is it possible to install a theme and not the icon pack?
Link posted in OP for stock icons. You may end up having two (2) Calendars. Delete the one that is named CalendarGoogle.apk from /system/app via Root Explorer or other file manager.

jayman350

Reaction score
nice gonna check it out now Carl. You mentioned TC boot animations, one of my favorite ones was the Limited Edition Black Ice boot ani. I still use it from time to time, and may have found another theme to pair it with.

david1pro

Reaction score
Better yet, can you post your photoshop template so we can make our own icons to match yours?

cc2iscool

Reaction score
Amazing looking theme, just put it on the phone.

Edit: Screenshot for amazing justice.

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
OK one noob question. Whats the difference between both zips in OP. :)

cc2iscool

Reaction score
The one with the icons has custom icons for the default applications built into the phone.

The one without the icons does not, and will keep the original icons.

Edit: The only thing I really don't like so far about this theme is the network activity colors are very hard to tell when the phone is downloading and when the connection is idle. Other than that, I love it.

Last edited:
OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The one with the icons has custom icons for the default applications built into the phone.

The one without the icons does not, and will keep the original icons.

Edit: The only thing I really don't like so far about this theme is the network activity colors are very hard to tell when the phone is downloading and when the connection is idle. Other than that, I love it.

Yeah I noticed that too. I'm going to be doing a more extensive job on theming this over the next 2 weeks. I may just use the ones I put in redrum. The data transfer was is red and more noticeable.
I just wanted to get this out cuz my inbox was filling up on this. The foundation is solid but I will be tweaking much more for the update release.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
sweet zombie jesus....... those colors..... the balance..... you sir have just become my favorite themer! Blue = THE BEST COLOR EVER! I won't lie..... part of the reason i use sapphire is because sapphires are BLUE! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid