Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man did I hijack this thread or what???

freaking SPR users... ;)
can't bring us anywhere : )

IKR? :p

I uploaded the resigned one (forgot to do this) and am testing it now before I give away the link.

Btw, thanks cvpcs for your update.zip :)

K, just applied, and it didn't work...? It said it applied, and nothing changed.. I'm gonna make the zip again one more time, and I'm making sure I grab the right things :p

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Someone invite roberj13 to view this thread. Blue energy, ftw!
Last he told me, he's using Sapphire and plans to port over all his stuff. He's also working on two new themes :D

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha!!! I got it to finally work! Had to reinstall 0.6.2 to get the stock theme because the stock theme update booted up to the boot animation, but stuck, even allowing me to turn off the screen. XD

I will upload the final version and post it here for you SPRecovery users to use!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have created a simple Black Bar Modification used by many people on Cyanogen Mod. I have ported it over to Sapphire. Included with the theme are new (white)notification icons and a black bar. I have made the SMS/Gmail logo's colored. Also gtalk logo is colored. Very simplistic theme to give Android a sleeker look.

Download Links
ClockWork Mod Recovery: Froyo-Sapphire- BlackBar.zip

Screenshot:
snap20100628_174602.png

Here is a version for SPRecovery. To be safe, install over a fresh install of Sapphire 0.6.2.

Froyo-Sapphire-BlackBar-SPR-update.zip

Oh, and this should work for ClockworkMod too. Just install as you would any other zip.

TheMayor

Reaction score
Can we pretty pretty please get the nextheme ported for?? pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and crushed oreos and all the other good stuff.

I really love the nextheme, I'm sure ohter people would like the same.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we pretty pretty please get the nextheme ported for?? pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and crushed oreos and all the other good stuff.

Give me a day or two and you'll have your nextheme port. :)

I've always wanted to port something. Nows the perfect chance. I've heard a few request for it, so I'd love to take on the job.

TheMayor

Reaction score
Sounds great, Thanks man. May I make one simple request though?? I like the stock keyboard theme, I do not like the nextheme keyboard. Anyway to make that happen?? If not no biggie

War_Assassin

Reaction score

Give me a day or two and you'll have your nextheme port. :)

I've always wanted to port something. Nows the perfect chance. I've heard a few request for it, so I'd love to take on the job.

How about a blue version of nextheme?