The girlfriends droid and miui

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
The enter key was there for me when I got it working. I didn't even notice there not being a smiley key anymore.

Haha yeah I just looked at that. I was looking at the new reply and saw that you posted it. Guess I wasn't paying attention haha

HardWired

Reaction score
Smoonyheim it sounds like a bad zip to me. Or maybe you weren't installing the 12.24 rom but maybe the 12.24.1 update by mistake? That would kick you back to the recovery screen because it needs the 12.24 rom in place first before the 12.24.1 update....which I'm sure you know.

A phone not liking a rom for any/many reasons will manifest itself after the install, i.e fc's, reboots, loops, etc., but an install not even taking place and getting kicked back to the recovery screen is almost always a bad zip/file.

OP
S

smoonyheim

Reaction score
possibly? Where is the download link for the right one then?

OP
S

smoonyheim

Reaction score
well i checked and i have the right one. 12.24.0

so i'm not sure what the problem is.

Maybe it's it's when my computer compresses it?

(on macs they download not as a zip, so i then compress it into a zip)

Bam727272

Reaction score
well i checked and i have the right one. 12.24.0

so i'm not sure what the problem is.

Maybe it's it's when my computer compresses it?

(on macs they download not as a zip, so i then compress it into a zip)

if your using a mac use firefox when downloading a rom it doesnt unzip it like safari does

Reaction score
Also a suggestion but have you tried flashing on a different recovery image? My current droid does not like clockwork so I use SPrecovery and it works great for me. Just a thought.