Thanks!!

dumerildude

Reaction score
Wow this is a bummer. Will be staying with Sourcery as well... like listenman stated where else will you get incinerated. I also hope to see your guys` work in other roms or projects. Hate to see your talents and great ideas go to waste.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Eagle and Gflam,
Thanks for your work on this ROM. It has been my favorite so far, and has been on Droid longer than any other ROM I have tried. It is sad that you will not be continuing this for whatever reasons, but those reasons are your own and I respect your decision. I hope you both go on to do bigger and better things; you undoubtedly will succeed at whatever life brings your way. Good luck and thanks again.

++111111 here!! Great ROM from great minds. A very sad day for the Droid1, you will surly be missed by me and my Droid1.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hobbes105

Reaction score
See Eagle.. i told u there are more then 3 users.. lol

Sure there's more than 3 users... LOL

I'm sure there's others like me that don't post much, but have been using Sourcery for a while now. It's on my Droid, my wife's and I'm always telling other people to check it out. This was/is the very best ROM that has existed for the OG Droid. It was just a few weekends ago that I was waiting and waiting for version 2. As soon as it was released I had it up and running within a few minuets. I don't think there will ever be another ROM for the OG Droid that I will anticipate as much! Dev's that are as responsive and so willing to help are just unheard of. Sourcery will really be missed!

I don't know why, but it's very sad to see that it's over so quick, but Eagle thanks so much for the awesome ROM that you guys created. I too will be using this ROM for as long as I can.

frankdtank

Reaction score
Well this is a kick to the nuts. Im at a loss for words..... This rom was the only reason I created an account on this forum. Hate to see such a good rom go away.

quinolin

Reaction score
Very sad to see Sourcery leave the scene. Thanks to both Eagle and GFlam for all the time you have invested in your ROM. It has been longer on my phone than any other I flashed. Good luck on your new endeavours and thanks again.

Peace out!

bassmankc

Reaction score
wow, I will be rockin this ROM right up until I upgrade to the TB, and even after that I'm sure I will revisit it and my OG from time to time. Thanks for a great ride guys, your still the best!

adsfa34

Reaction score
sorry to hear about this guys...

...sourcery was ART, not just another rom. the first time i flashed it was when it just came out, v1.0, and i could not believe the stuff that you guys had done. it blew me away.

...i can assure you that your contributions to the community won't leave with you! all the best to both of you :)

jhuntdog

Reaction score
We should have listened to the crusty old guy, "...what comes out, ain't what you put in...".

Disappointed to see this project come to a close. I know that I missed quite a bit over the last week and am somewhat blown away to see this news.

Pretty emotional thread for DF. I want to thank the Sourcery Team and wish you the best of luck in future projects. I'll be watching for you guys in the Droid Dev community.

Thanks,

Jason (jhuntdog)

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Isn't it funny how there are option in Sourcery that have been there since day one (Christmas) that other Roms still wont offer. True magic.

Last edited:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks everyone i'm sad to see it end as well but like i said i'll still be around deving may join another team or just move on to apps as for eagle i'm not sure what he's going to do hopefully he continues to develop he truely was a great partner and a great mind he came up with a lot of great ideas and added a lot of magic to sourcery.

Ozzie

Reaction score
I really did enjoy the ourcery rom...sorry to see the section close.
Best of luck to you guys and hope to see you still working on things.