System Version 0.7.2.XT926.Verizon.en.US pushed

Remav

Reaction score
It certainly isn't Android 4.1, so you might as well end those thoughts now.
Verizon does have a very small update for those with the new Motorola DROID RAZR HD or its longer battery life companion, the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD. The update is only 6MB in size, so you can grasp at how small the file really is. And what it contains is an updated Google security patch.That's all.

(Hat Tip for this info goes to phone arena dot com)

scottf200

Reaction score
I've had my phone for a couple weeks now. I just got this pushed to me last night. After the download/install it did a cold boot.

My Smart Action locations started to work! I added my current location to the "Home" rule and it immediately located it. I had to use the Locale app all this time to get the functionality.

What was odd was that my wife got the regular HD and I got the MAXX HD at the same time. Hers has worked if she typed in the address (vs current location).

"Smart Actions" locations ("fail" OR "not working")
https://www.google.com/search?q="Smart+Actions"+locations+("fail"+OR+"not+working")

msjohnson2868

Reaction score
Mine won't install. I assume it's because I'm rooted. Used the OTA Root keeper to temp unroot but it still won't apply the update.

I'm having zero problems with the stock rom, but would like to stay current unless it kills root. Anyone know if root can be kept?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jaydub5

Reaction score
Razr Maxx HD... battery issues/updates

Agreed... The 0.7.2.en.us was AFTER Jellybean, and made my second phone
to lose 50% battery life... compared to the day before with the same usage
profile.

Today, THIRD PHONE... MORE ISSUES...
Screen on 1hr 37 minutes... battery down to 82%. This is normal?
I am NOT streaming music or videos... simply email and phone... on speaker.

How much battery will Tune-in Radio consume over two hours?!!

Yesterday I got 4hrs, 33 minutes screen time to 4% battery.
I have let the phone run down to 4% before shutting it off to completely recharge.

djspy

Reaction score
This update was NOT AFTER JELLYBEAN.

Do you have GPS on? WiFi on with out being connected to a network? Do you have sync on? (Emails getting pushed to you in real time) how much time do you spend on calls on speaker? Are you set to Global or LTE/CDMA? How many widgets do you have on your home screens? Do you have Google Talk, Google+, Facebook, Twitter etc syncing and getting update notifications?

rsargent7677

Reaction score
Foxfi

It certainly isn't Android 4.1, so you might as well end those thoughts now.
Verizon does have a very small update for those with the new Motorola DROID RAZR HD or its longer battery life companion, the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD. The update is only 6MB in size, so you can grasp at how small the file really is. And what it contains is an updated Google security patch.That's all.

(Hat Tip for this info goes to phone arena dot com)

I need to know if Foxfi wifi tethering will still work if I accept and install this o.7.2 on my Razr Maxx HD. This is the second one I've had. The first had updated to stock Jelly Bean 4.1.1 and I lost the ability to use Foxfi. The phone was exchanged because it kept freezing up to the point where I had to actually pull both the micro sd and sim cards to get it to reboot. BTW, this phone is not rooted and running stock 4.04. I got lucky with this one right out of the box. Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks.