Stupid Jacket...

Djnardu

Reaction score
So walking around today in a new jacket my mother got me. I usually have my droid x in a hip case 95% of the time but I was in a rush so I threw it inside my jacket pocket. I got out of my car and my phone came roaring out of the bottom of my pocket, face down on the ground.

The stupid pocket wasn't sown at the the bottom...

Lucky enough the screen wasnt damaged nearly what I thought it would be.. a small little tiny chip top right corner thats barely noticible, but mainily a a small ding in the case of the phone up by the speaker.

Its enough damage thats going to annoy the **** of of me "im like that" but not enough that I think I should break it more and pay 90 for a refurb..

Thoughts on what I should do?

My other thought is maybe buying a case to cover the edges. Anybody know any cases that fit a verizon hip case and a car dock?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would say get a case. Not sure which ones are going to fit your needs though. Of course no one here would advocate you breaking your phone and making an insurance claim.

tappin and a talkin

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea case would be good bc i did the SAME thing except i usually wear a jacket with a inside pocket and stuck mine in there and nope no pocket and SMASH right on the floor luckily I was in the house on the carpet they need to hurry up and get one for the ex. batt. droid 2 :soapbox:

OP
D

Djnardu

Reaction score
Anybody have a case in mind that would fit the car dock?

As you can see its in pretty much great condition except for the screen chip top right "top left in picture" and the ding above that.

All other dots are dust =P

IMG_5235.jpg

OP
D

Djnardu

Reaction score
I may have to just suck it up then.. Its not the worst cosmetic damage that could have happened but I use my car dock everyday so Its probably not gonna work..

Ill get over it...eventually :frown:

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea thats my prob as well I want a case for mine (if they ever come out with one) but I use mine all the time as well