The Best Droid Story Ever Heard

Yodes

Reaction score
Exactly. It's one thing to be like that around your guy friends, but on a public forum where there are women actively posting... it sends out a "you're not welcome here" vibe pretty strongly.
What exactly did I say about women? That a young man at a party should be infinitely more interested in the young women at said party than he is in the skin on his phone? It amazes me what offends or is considered insensitive in this day and age. I will refrain from anything that could be considered locker room talk in the future in the name of almighty inclusion or more likely just stick to forums with a little thicker skin.

You really can't see how you're wording here has a much different tone that the first post?

FAIL for thinking that TONE can be understood across a forum.

How about this: "WAIT... YOU ACTUALLY DID THAT!?!" Am I super excited about something or super pissed?

Can't tell, so trying to justify yourself on a tone argument on an internet forum makes you lose.

JCo352

Reaction score
I think people need to stop reading in to things to much. Simmer down.

hollowbox

Reaction score
Seriously dude, why are you so defensive? So much for trying to ask for some consideration. All I wanted to do was point out that you can make women feel unwelcome with the locker room talk.

.....and the best thing I can say is my beautiful wife thinks your ridiculous.

Are you 5? What does your wife's looks have to do with this? Should I be extra zinged that she finds me ridiculous and she's beautiful? Duly noted.

I think its fairly obvious that you do not have an adoring man in your life or at some point you too may have been referred to as his beautiful girlfriend or his beautiful wife. It was not meant as a zing it was simply a positive descriptive word I chose to put in front of the word wife......hopefully this reality (my wifes beauty) is not something you find offensive. The fact that my wife finds you ridiculous was simply another truth. I'm bored with this.

Last edited:

OpalCat

Reaction score
It's sad that you can't see the difference between what you said later in the thread and this: "The only skin that should be concerning you is that of the females imbibing those glorious, moral loosening drinks." --ie, the only thing a guy should be doing at a party is finding the drunk chicks who would otherwise be morally against having sex with them, catch them with their guard down, and have sex with them. The unstated implication being that when a guy sees a woman, his only goal should be getting her naked. Way to make women feel like we're human and worth more than being the warm, animated version of a blow-up doll. If you can't see how that is how you came across earlier in the thread, then there really isn't much hope for you in my mind. On the other hand, a classy guy would say "oh, sorry, I see how that came across. I apologize for making you feel that way."

kiteless

Reaction score
I dropped my phone one time. Still works flawlessly without a scratch. In no way was a woman involved with this incident.