SSX Next Version - What Do You Want?

ecfiffer

Reaction score
ok chevy after following you from v2.something well over a year ago i know you build the best rom. i have just tried liberty and i think my dx was about to go into full melt down. with that being said the liberty tool box has a lot of cool options. themes, font, block ads and so on. but its a lot like your tools. dark slide has some fancy screen animations as well. the keyboard for swype is friggin sweet how its themed. thats kind of the one big thing that stands out to me for dark slide. hell i know you will make your next build rock. period dot done (sorry old saying from a TI) and i will be coming back to your rom

doomer4life

Reaction score
Personally what I would love to see in a rom is well first the obvious run smoothly and quick now besides that from other roms what I have liked most is:
1) toolbox I prefer an app toolbox like Liberty or tranquility with the ability to customize beyond "simple" themeing as in adjust window animations boot logo and sounds I enjoy making my DROIDX my own
2) I like the ability to have built into the rom the ability to overclock though the one I have found to be the best for me is rubix overclock app that tests to your phone
3) I think this may integrate well with a toolbox but anyway ability to add in parts of blur on the whole I don't like blur but nevertheless parts of it I do

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

normjr

Reaction score
How does one get to test out the ROM?

CHP

Reaction score
Something that makes me want to try this ROM more than any other. And stay with it.

normjr

Reaction score
Well I will just have to hope I get to test it out. Otherwise, I will just wait till it is ready for us all.

Last edited:

moosc

Reaction score
I second this
I would love to see dsp manager working for the dx, I have tried to no avail. If you can't add it to your rom could you at least pm me on how to get it working.... :)

scottfree

Reaction score
Terminal emulator and overclock app. Also make sure everything works like syncing and Voicemail

sent from stock dx

Joneser2006

Reaction score
My vote would include paring the blur to a minimum, adding features ala carte (through chevy tools), overclocking scripts while keeping it simple.

A DX rom without bootloader access is like doing brain surgery on a watermelon. Pretty soon it gets over tweaked and unstable, yet some people want your ROM to be like those ROMs. Do your thing, Chevy, if you're still interested.