Squidly 2.3.20.1 stock squidly and full blur

heres a QUICK rundown on getting blackmarket to work.....

1. download the attachment found below...unzip and move to ur sdcard
2. Remove the Vending.apk from ur /System /app folder using a root explorer (SuperManager Is free and availb in the market if u dont want to pay for root explorer )
3. bootstrap and install the Signed vending zip and reboot
4. once ur phone starts up go back and remove Vending.apk AGAIN (KEY STEP)
5. bootstrap again mount the system and data as if u were installing a theme, and install the BnBblackmarket2.2.7 zip and reboot and Viola!

Last edited:
That market is sexy, I've read about people having trouble with updating or downloading apps from the market when the drop down notification banner doesn't say verizon wireless, thanks for mentioning how to change.

To get the black market to work uninstall market updates,install vending testkey227update.zip,then the BnBlackmarket.zip we all have the market update that is why it originally didn't work good job JuwtJack to zipalign easily do it from your phone copy the apks and put them into the zip using 7zip or similar.

Let me know if it all works now and if adw ex workd. Working on getting the vending.apk to work. And look like the pics. But for now if u follow my instructions above it should work.

Last edited:
When I searched around for the gingerbread build.prop, I couldnt find it. Could you tell me how to do it?

I found the system build.prob and from what I could tell, the setting for 240 is already in there.
Thanks

How do you uninstall the market updater??

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Go to settings/ applications/ manage applications/ and select the all tab..... scroll down to market / and select uninstall market updates

To get the black market to work uninstall market updates,install vending testkey227update.zip,then the BnBlackmarket.zip we all have the market update that is why it originally didn't work good job JuwtJack to zipalign easily do it from your phone copy the apks and put them into the zip using 7zip or similar.

Is there a way to get the black market into the update so everyone doesnt have to do all that ?

Last edited:
Ok so im not actually running squids rom but now on gummyjar. When I look at market in still on 2.2.6 and there is no option to uninstall update. Could I just install the testkey one then the blackmarket in this case?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Ill leave that question for squidly..... Id say it should work.... but nandroid first just in case.

and so everyone knows thats thebowers black market not mine. i just put a whole bunch of different themes i liked together. and Viola! :p

the vending issues or questions or more options and to send thank yous to the developer are found on this threaddancedroidClick Heredancedroid

Last edited:
I will say this tho...when you do a restore... if your market disappears do those steps again and you will be fine

JustJack if that is the Bowers market please post the original link for their donations please.

Back