THE GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM IS PROUD TO RELEASE SQUIDLY D2G rom THIS IS A ALPHA

draexo

Reaction score
Why can't we host these files on a real web site? Maybe I can come up with something.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Castro

Reaction score
Great work guys. I'm willing to make some themes for this. Oh and by the way, I would suggest using mediafire to upload your files. It's a lot faster, for me atleast lol.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok dude thanks for the tip on media fire I would love some themes Dude Appreciate Bro

sudod2g

Reaction score
Great work guys. I'm willing to make some themes for this. Oh and by the way, I would suggest using mediafire to upload your files. It's a lot faster, for me atleast lol.

What he said very slow download. I flashed the rom last night, immediatley noticed a more responsive UI, the transitions were flawless, my apps resotored way faster than stock, reboot in power menu great feature, overall good alpha build. I would use as daily rom but the sensor issue really got on my nerves. Wish I could help dev.

Keep up the good work :)

Back to fission 2.4.3

Droid 2 Global, extended battery, fission 2.4.3, black theme,

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yeah bury boi is working on the sensor issue it is a real pain

Did you try the sensor update zip

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
Obviously I'm cool with whatever, but there is a good chance that D2 Themes would work fine. Anybody care to try it?

I'd try it myself but I've got a neat D2G shaped paperweight right now dancedroid

On a positive note, Apex and GummyJar work on D2G (unfortunately, they too have sensor issues). For some reason GummyJar wouldn't let me back into bootstrap recovery, go figure.

Oh and to be clear, the Squidly rom has the sensors ENABLED by default. Flash the D2G_Sensors.zip to disable them...

PS, I'd be careful with the overclocking scripts, I'm pretty sure D2G runs on different voltages...Maybe. Ur, Eh I think. I haven't searched in awhile, does anybody know the stock D2G voltages?

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
dont know stock volatages but since the d2g Has a 1.2 ghz processor & the D2 has only a 1 ghz it is safe to assume they run on different voltages

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
stderr mount device or resource busy
Overclock
Modules/overclock.ko failed file exist

I get this message well similar to this message when I run the 1.4 overclock script. Also when I run quandrant and go to like system info so see what the processor is running at it force closes the application

That is normal if you are already overclocked no worries,except for the fc.
Sorry late to the party great job on the port guys.

Last edited:

473x15

Reaction score
@ squidlymandingo hey bro any futures roms for us :(

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL ( THE GAME OF LIFE )