SQUIDLY 2.0 overclock by script black bar

want a droid

Reaction score
Oh whoops thank you, and when you first install it it's basically blur free since you/he said we can add full blur or some blur back?

want a droid

Reaction score
Aw boo the black keyboard is only for multi-touch keyboard. Any way you can put it on for swype too please?

want a droid

Reaction score
Squidly, rom looks nice but I'm going back to Fission because Facebook didn't give me the option to sync contacts.

KingLo

Reaction score
How do you run scripts?

Edit: nevermind figured something out. Hey Squidly have you ever thought of including gscript with your release and preloading the scripts? It would help noobs such as myself.

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
they are in the rom, you go into terminal and type su, then hit enter. then you should see a # sign. then type desired script and hit enter.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Any eta on full blur stable? Also wondering if you can get the stock lockscreen on this rom, aka the lower bottom of the screen lock screen. I love that.

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
ok i think i found out the problem to the random reboots. the battery manager usually shuts data off after a certain amount of time. and everytime my data turns of and i try to unlock it, it reboots. so it seems to only reboot when my data tries to turn back on. can anyone confirm?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I think I've got it thought I had it yesterday but I don't want to release any issues problems only seem to occur on blur from what I have seen

Your data is doing that because your battery saver is set to maximum your emails and data will come ata a delay

Last edited:

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
I think I've got it thought I had it yesterday but I don't want to release any issues problems only seem to occur on blur from what I have seen

So you think you have a fix for it? yeah, blur seems to have problems when it is stripped apart!

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
Any plans on updating tomorrow to the most recent update?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im killing myself to get this right will keep you updated